Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-07-2010, 08:10 PM   #1851 
Drift

Wally, I would be giving them a piece of my mind if I was you. Either clean or get out. It's not your job to be their mother and clean everything. That would not fly with me at all. They need to grow up, be respectful, and learn some manners.
People like that really irritate me. =/

Rant: I'm hungry but don't feel like eating. ;-; Now that is ultimate laziness.
Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:30 PM   #1852 
demonicangel132007

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallywestisthebest333 View Post
My roommates are being well... some unsavory words. :[ I'm the one that has to clean everything (AND I MEAN EVERYTHING) dishes, floors, furniture, bathroom, kitchen, freezer in our apartment. And then they get mad when I'm too busy to clean for a couple of weeks and start forcing the roommate that I live with and that's relatively kind to me to HEAVILY pressure me to clean when I don't have time. :[

The worst part is that one of them is REALLY icy cold to me. She HATES being in the same room as me. She talks down to me when she does finally talk to me. I've been trying to be friends with her and socialize with her all semester! I really want to be her friend! <:[ Why won't she just give a little? I'm not that bad once you get to know me. :[ I know I'm supremely weird but I'm nice. :[

TO make matters worse the nice roommate I have now is graduating this semester and being replaced by their friend. :[ I'll be all alone in my own house again and I can't just go to campus to visit my friend her willy-nilly. :[

I have a feeling I'm going to be depressed next semester. :[

I only really had time to think on all of this today because I've taken the day off to de-stress. :[ lots of good that did.

I took out TWO WEEKS WORTH OF TRASH AND RECYCLING. THat they refused to do. Theydo almost NOTHING. I EVEN GET BLAMED FOR THE STICKY NASTY DISHES THEY PUT IN THE DISHWASHER!!!!!!!

AUGH!!!! *headdesk*

I'm sorry I'm whining so much. :[ I'm just really upset right now. probably lack of sleep..... ;n;
OMG! WHY WEREN'T WE EVER ROOMMATES?! Unfortunately, I went through 5 roommates before I found one that didn't make me want to hold a pillow over their face while they slept! One of my ex-roommates was kicked out of housing for her nasty living habits (PM me if you want to know the gross details, ).

My first roommate I am convinced stole most of my movies before she ran off to get married after getting involved in a fight with someone else, the 2nd one went crazy, the nasty one I was stuck with because no one else wanted to live with her, #4 was awesome but #5 planted drugs on her and got her kicked out. #6 is still my best friend, I hardly talk to #7 but she's still cool, #8 I wish would just go away (best friend to my ex, enough said) and #9 was also crazy.

With most of those I was stuck doing everything, I had to even start labeling my food so that it wouldn't get stolen (it happened on numerous occasions, #5 was the worst of them all--she came from a family with $$). I had to set a day for when I cleaned (read: decontaminated) the entire apartment, I've also done the 2 weeks without anyone taking out the trash because I refused to do it (this is with #3--the nasty one). I've been stressed out by roommates before so I really do know what you're going through, but it's really hard to talk sense into some people. >_> Oh, the joys of college and not being able to pick your roommates. (at least in my case)
demonicangel132007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:38 PM   #1853 
Sweeda88

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetfish View Post
Anti Rant: Back feels better and my arm is healing though its still sore and it's not broken as I first thought, lol. And got a really nice solid mark in my art history this semester.

Rant: My hair smells like tomato sauce.

Sweeda I hope you feel better soon.

Aww, thanks! I hope you do, too. Why does your hair smell like tomato sauce, if you don't mind me asking? Do you work in an Italian restaurant or something? LOL
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:08 PM   #1854 
bloo97

Anti-rant: Layin in bed, comfy, and Im very tired. The perfect recipe for...SLEEP! Goodnight! Adios! See y'all tomorrow!
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:27 PM   #1855 
Betta Slave

Rant-

I wouldn't usually post things like this but... there's this guy I like at school and I'm too shy to go up and talk to him. -.- Pff.
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:35 PM   #1856 
SaylorKennedy

Oh, I feel your pain about the roommate not being clean. Mine cleans like maybe once every 2-3 weeks, but she has to be in a mood. Otherwise, I have to vaccuum, do the dishes (even though I only use a tupperware bowl and a spoon, otherwise all the glasses, utensils, bowls and plates I have to do), take out the trash/recycling, put things back in her closet, clean out the pantry with her expired food (just found moldy bread in there the other day and she also had rotting bananas), clean up all the appliances after she spills something or "tries" to make a new food (aka just explodes in microwave. she also spilled a whole gallon of some fruit juice and literally just wiped it towards the back of the fridge. I had to take everything out and wipe everything down because it was all so sticky and then dry the entire fridge) She also does things that she knows ticks me off. Like she's super loud in the morning. She also refuses to close her closet door, which is rediculous because it's right in the way of the room door. She leaves all her stuff all around the room and I have to pick that up and take it to her little nook she has. She doesn't push her chair back in so in the morning when I get down from my bed, I usually fall because I don't realize there is a chair at the foot of my ladder. And finally, the last thing I can think that really urks me is she will eat food, usually ramen or mac, and not get rid of the portion that she doesn't eat. So if I didn't take her bowl and dump/rinse it out, the food would just sit there for days. It's so gross.

I have tried just leaving it hoping that she'd eventually take initiative, but that didn't work and the room ended up smelling/looking terrible.
SaylorKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:41 PM   #1857 
demonicangel132007

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaylorKennedy View Post
Oh, I feel your pain about the roommate not being clean. Mine cleans like maybe once every 2-3 weeks, but she has to be in a mood. Otherwise, I have to vaccuum, do the dishes (even though I only use a tupperware bowl and a spoon, otherwise all the glasses, utensils, bowls and plates I have to do), take out the trash/recycling, put things back in her closet, clean out the pantry with her expired food (just found moldy bread in there the other day and she also had rotting bananas), clean up all the appliances after she spills something or "tries" to make a new food (aka just explodes in microwave. she also spilled a whole gallon of some fruit juice and literally just wiped it towards the back of the fridge. I had to take everything out and wipe everything down because it was all so sticky and then dry the entire fridge) She also does things that she knows ticks me off. Like she's super loud in the morning. She also refuses to close her closet door, which is rediculous because it's right in the way of the room door. She leaves all her stuff all around the room and I have to pick that up and take it to her little nook she has. She doesn't push her chair back in so in the morning when I get down from my bed, I usually fall because I don't realize there is a chair at the foot of my ladder. And finally, the last thing I can think that really urks me is she will eat food, usually ramen or mac, and not get rid of the portion that she doesn't eat. So if I didn't take her bowl and dump/rinse it out, the food would just sit there for days. It's so gross.

I have tried just leaving it hoping that she'd eventually take initiative, but that didn't work and the room ended up smelling/looking terrible.
Have you ever scrubbed the microwave clean while they were in the room and once you were done they decided to use it with the messiest food possible?

Yeah...that was not a fun day at all!
Old 12-07-2010, 09:43 PM   #1858 
SaylorKennedy

Yep. Well she was there when I cleaned the microwave, then about an hour or two later she decided to make spaghetti-o's with no cover. -_-
SaylorKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:46 PM   #1859 
demonicangel132007

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaylorKennedy View Post
Yep. Well she was there when I cleaned the microwave, then about an hour or two later she decided to make spaghetti-o's with no cover. -_-
People are so dumb sometimes. I counted down the days until she moved in with her fiance (that she had only met two weeks earlier).
Old 12-07-2010, 09:53 PM   #1860 
CodeRed

BS- I LOVE YOUR POKEMON.

That was my anti-rant.

Rant... Make-up test tomorrow ): And a quiz over Acids. Ah, well.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou