Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-09-2014, 12:00 AM   #19071 
cheekysquirrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
It's amazing when you hate someone so much that you dislike everything they say and have.
I know what you mean. I've never hated anything or anyone as much as the useless waste of space that is my partner's ex-wife. She emotionally, verbally, and at least once physically abused him, before abandoning their two year old so she could shack up with a drug addict.
And the courts say they don't care about her admitted past behaviour since there were no convictions, so she can now neglect my stepdaughter's emotional needs fifty percent of the time.
cheekysquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 12:44 AM   #19072 
cheekysquirrel

I'm having a bad day. My partner and stepdaughter left to go to his grandmother's, and I hopped in the shower with some music going. Then I heard some noise in the house and I got out to see what it was and protect the house from intruders. Then someone came into the bathroom with me... I screamed. And screamed. And screamed. Then I realised it was my partner. He'd come back because his granddad was coming to pick them up. Of course I'd been absolutely terrified, with my mum's being broken into on Monday (around the corner from my place) and with the trauma I started crying. Sobbing, actually. So partner and stepdaughter left again, I finished my shower, and got ready to go food shopping.
My purse has gone missing. Can't find it anywhere. I had to get my mum to pay for my shopping. So the stress of that made me cry again.
It has to be somewhere in the house. But I feel awful and very close to tears still
Old 04-12-2014, 12:57 AM   #19073 
LittleBettaFish

That's terrible Cheekysquirrel. I hate being scared like that.

One time all my family were out and not supposed to be back until the next morning.

I heard the front door open and close from the kitchen so I called out to see who was there. No one answered. I called out again but there was still no answer.

So I got the biggest knife from the knife block and grabbed our big male German Shepherd and came up the stairs to confront whoever was in the house.

Turns out it was my younger brother and his friend. They'd come home early to grab some stuff.

It scared the hell out of me. I couldn't imagine thinking someone had broken in and was in the bathroom with me.
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 01:23 AM   #19074 
FishyFishy89

So I am playing a game with a bunch of friends
A really awesome and somewhat rare weapon drops. It is an upgrade for myself and someone else. The game has it's own roll system for fairness.
We both rolled and I won. But the other person gets upset and whines to the group leader who then guilt trips me into giving the loser the weapon. Saying "it'd be better for the group". Well thanks for making me feel horrible. It wouldn't have benefited this person anymore than it would myself.
And to make matters worse. Afterwords my husband scoots his bum into bed and doesn't bother being supportive of me. He was there. Saw and heard it happen. Knew I was very upset about this. Yet he did nothing.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 01:29 AM   #19075 
PetMania

^I hate it when people act like that.

Ugh, Snowbird-a week ago- stopped eating her pellets and would just stare at them. I thought at first that she was sick. I tested the water and everything was fine. She was acting perfectly normal and nothing was wrong. So I put a couple bloodworms in to see if she would eat them. Snowbird only grabbed one. So then she sorta stopped that, too. I had a week old leftover platy fry. I put him/her in Snowbird's tank and she ate it right away *__* . It's okay to feed your fish live food, right? I know that if there's a betta in with livebearers, it will hunt the fry. I guess Snowbird is the wild type....
PetMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 06:18 AM   #19076 
cheekysquirrel

Good news, bad news. I found my purse. It had fallen between the bed and the cabinet. The bad news is my partner is slightly annoyed at me, since I called him up, crying, and made him worry.
Old 04-13-2014, 04:46 PM   #19077 
DBanana

Why am I so f@$^@#$$ irritated lately? I'm not at that point in my cycle dammit.
DBanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 06:57 AM   #19078 
cheekysquirrel

Hope you feel better soon, DBanana!
Last Monday I went back to the eye clinic. My graft is looking a lot better, apparently. And my opthalmologist told me something he'd not told me once in the eighteen months after my surgery- "if you have an illness like a cold or flu, increase your steroids for a few days. Your immune system will be looking for things to fight, like your graft."
Fair enough. Makes sense. It's OK, I haven't had a cold or flu for months... UNTIL TODAY. So, to my doctor- you, sir, are quite clearly a warlock. Now excuse me while I overdose on hot lemon drinks and boil myself in the bath as I attempt to rid myself of these symptoms within thirty-six hours.
On a not unrelated note, they have apparently stopped making the fantastic cold and flu nasal spray that worked so well
Old 04-14-2014, 06:49 PM   #19079 
LittleBettaFish

Does anyone want a dog? One of our girls is on heat and our (neutered) male has spent the past couple of days doing his best to woo her. This seems to involve a lot of barking and whining, and now she's ready to mate, we have to keep them separated. Poor Ares spends all his time making sad faces at her through the crate.

Thankfully it is nearly over soon and they can go back to being friends without benefits.
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 07:29 PM   #19080 
PetMania

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBettaFish View Post
Does anyone want a dog?

Sure
PetMania is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou