Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-11-2010, 04:53 PM   #1911 
metalbetta

Rant. ITS SNOWING. and REALLY WINDY. And COLD. REALLY COLD. Grr.
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 07:05 PM   #1912 
Fawnleaf

Rant/ Anti Rant: Today, I did my home work until 3 something. Then I took my room apart to reorganize everything. I did two water changes on 2 of my 3 tanks... I think Cody will need to wait 'till tomorrow. I'm tired now, but my room looks great!!
Fawnleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 07:09 PM   #1913 
Betta Slave

Anti-rant- My friend's so happy, and so I'm happy X3
...And I think I've gotten up the courage to ask this guy out. o.e
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:22 PM   #1914 
Blaxicanlatino

hmmm im not much of ranter but i guess the last thing i ranted to my buddies abuot was when i was training my newest student. The gym im a member is small so its not like i can complain or anything but... noobs in the gym are soooo annoying >.< they stay on a machine sooooo long!!!! they do the exercise incorrectly!!! they try SOOOOOO HARD to impress people around them (when nobody gives a care) and they just get in the way, break things, are nearly cause harm to those serious. then they walk around with their chest out as if they all bad, when really, they are fat or skinny. its funny but golly :/ the other day, this skinny guy was training this equally skinny guy XD im like wha 0_o lol then this fat guy (really really really really fat guy) who gets paid, is training this morbidly obese woman...and again gets paid!!!!!! im in there for an hour, and while im there, they do absolutely nothing but talk!! no exercise, no weights, no cardio, no nothin and yet he gets paid!!! the ignorance of people when it comes to bodily training or bodily health is embarrassing...
Blaxicanlatino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:14 PM   #1915 
JKfish

Antirant: best. night. ever! My friend had her sweet sixteen, and it was awesome. The first part was learning about three dances then dancing them. One was a waltz, 'simple' box stepping, which I couldn't get to save my life. So when we went to dance, I was so embarassed I went and sat down... My friend/crush came up and asked me to dance with him :3 ... the only down part was I was pretty bad and almost stepped on his toes (If i had been wearing my heels, I don't think he'd have been able to walk XD), but it gave us something to laugh about. After that, my other friends and I danced/bounce-hop in a circle together for an hour and a half straight after devouring cake and punch. Lol, sugar high~

Last edited by JKfish; 12-11-2010 at 10:17 PM.
JKfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:42 PM   #1916 
Miharu
Banned

Rant: There's no one on here to talk to! I'm bored and my boyfriend is making me stay up and watch the new Karate Kid movie (for the second time!)

Anti-rant: Theres homemade chocolate chip cookies waiting for me!
Miharu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:49 PM   #1917 
demonicangel132007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miharu View Post
Rant: There's no one on here to talk to! I'm bored and my boyfriend is making me stay up and watch the new Karate Kid movie (for the second time!)

Anti-rant: Theres homemade chocolate chip cookies waiting for me!
Mmm...cookies. If it wasn't almost midnight I'd go make what my mother bought at the store.
demonicangel132007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:53 PM   #1918 
akjadestar

Something that's been really bugging me for a long time:

Me and my guy friend always got along so well, and I really liked him, a lot, and my friends said we might have romantic potential. Some new girl came this year, and now they do everything together, and he obviously likes her now, and the worst part, this girl is a semi friend of mine (cause I felt bad for her since she was the new girl) and she always talks about him to me and tells me all sorts of stuff about him, that she thinks I wouldn't know, even though I have been his friend for five years. It's just annoying because they haven't even known each other for a year and I'm already getting replaced... And... I liked him as a crush too, now I'm over it, and I'm happy for them that they're practically dating, but I mean... can't we at least still be friends?
akjadestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:59 AM   #1919 
Fawnleaf

That really sucks. You should really do something to change the situation!!! Tell your crush, or your semi-friend how you feel. But don't just sit there and do nothing, that hurts the most.
Fawnleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 09:13 AM   #1920 
ThePearlFish

rant- on my parents behalf and mine, why do all the money issues happen all at the same time, they seem to always clump together when you are STRUGGLING to come up with money for necessary things. and they all seem to be expensive things needed too!
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote