Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-15-2010, 05:24 PM   #1981 
LikeDiscoSuperfly

I would love your help! LOL! I like wrapping the first one.. and then I want to throw in the towel!

I just got home from christmas shopping... gah old drivers BUG me.
LikeDiscoSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 05:37 PM   #1982 
Betta Slave

Anti-rant- It's been snowing heavily all day... it's blizzardy. It's so pretty outside, I want to go and make snow angels.
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 05:50 PM   #1983 
LikeDiscoSuperfly

antirant: my tree looks so nice with presents under it. I am finally getting into the spirit, now that I have my tree w/ presents, and listening to christmas music.
LikeDiscoSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 05:57 PM   #1984 
Perdue

rant: dont anti-rant in the rant thread ;)
Perdue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:18 PM   #1985 
ThePearlFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonicangel132007 View Post
I can't do anything right! I hate everything I do, everything I say, the way I look, the way I feel. I mess everything up! I don't even know how many friends I have left. I am so messed up and it scares me. I can't control anything anymore. My moods have a mind of their own, one minute I'm happy and the next I'm crying my eyes out (like now for instance). I sometimes feel like I don't even think my own thoughts at times, they aren't mine & I don't know whose they are. I hold myself completely responsible for ruining my relationship with my ex-boyfriend who I am still madly in love with and would give anything to be with again. But I know that I mess things up, I mess up the lives of everyone around me, maybe I did something in a past life that I am just now being punished for.

I use to never cry and now I do it completely out of the blue even these stupid holiday commercials get to me. Maybe I'm just feeling sorry for myself, or maybe I'm completely crazy. I don't know...
I know EXACTLY how you feel, you are sooo not alone in that. hugs!
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:33 PM   #1986 
JKfish

rant: it's freezing out, and it's been raining. The steps outside looked like they were just wet, so I went outside, stepped on the black ice, slipped and fell backwards, and I think I've broken a bone. My mom went out before the rain, and now she's going to have to stay in a church with my little siblings overnight. My dad is stuck in his office over night, and my brother and I are stuck home alone. School's not been canceled yet, but it's insanity to try and drive in this weather with every road nothing but black ice, especially because Georgia lacks the infastructures like salt to get rid of the ice, so there's no one driving. If school is cancelled, I can look forward to 4 exams friday. If school isn't cancled, I can look forward to sitting (or not, because sitting, walking, standing, etc hurts) in an exam with a broken bone somewhere in my hip/tailbone area. Joy.
JKfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 08:01 PM   #1987 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonicangel132007 View Post
I can't do anything right! I hate everything I do, everything I say, the way I look, the way I feel. I mess everything up! I don't even know how many friends I have left. I am so messed up and it scares me. I can't control anything anymore. My moods have a mind of their own, one minute I'm happy and the next I'm crying my eyes out (like now for instance). I sometimes feel like I don't even think my own thoughts at times, they aren't mine & I don't know whose they are. I hold myself completely responsible for ruining my relationship with my ex-boyfriend who I am still madly in love with and would give anything to be with again. But I know that I mess things up, I mess up the lives of everyone around me, maybe I did something in a past life that I am just now being punished for.

I use to never cry and now I do it completely out of the blue even these stupid holiday commercials get to me. Maybe I'm just feeling sorry for myself, or maybe I'm completely crazy. I don't know...
I'm sorry you've been feeling so bad. I hope you're feeling better about things tonight.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 02:43 AM   #1988 
demonicangel132007

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePearlFish View Post
I know EXACTLY how you feel, you are sooo not alone in that. hugs!
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I'm sorry you've been feeling so bad. I hope you're feeling better about things tonight.
I'm a little better, my eyes and face burn from where I was crying earlier. I've been through so much stuff in the last month it was just a matter of time before I cracked.

Anti-rant: Found 3 of the most gorgeous bettas at Wal-Mart today (one I am completely in love with and hope that he is still there/alive for my birthday next week when I have the money) but my money was just transferred from my online job at 11am yesterday, and won't end up in my bank account until at least Saturday.
demonicangel132007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:28 AM   #1989 
CodeRed

Rant- My legs hurt from an exercise we did in school called "insanity"

Anti-rant- I'm making Tiger Butter for my spanish class!!
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:39 PM   #1990 
dramaqueen
Banned

I getting ready to eat lunch.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou