Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-19-2010, 02:03 PM   #2031 
AngelicScars

This is petty but...

I've offered a bunch of toy items on FB to anyone on there that knows anyone in need. I didn't get a response the first time, so I tried again. No one. I know there has to be SOMEONE out there that could use these.
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 02:13 PM   #2032 
JKfish

My dad and I have been bickering all today so far. If it's not one thing, it's another, something one of us does or says, and I know I should try harder to be peaceful, but it seems like every little thing is able to set me off. :P I feel too irritable... and right now I'm so glad he and mom are out shopping.

Dad took my heater out of my fish tank downstairs :P He's got it in the 20 gallon aquaponic system, because it's finally occured to him, after a month of me telling him they need heaters... that hey, tilapia need heaters. Hopefully he'll stop by a LFS and pick up a larger heater for the aquaponic system so I can have my heater back before my poor harlies down stairs get too cold.
JKfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 07:05 PM   #2033 
Drift

Anti-rant: I cleaned my room, the fishies, and did laundry. Replaced the thermostat and changed the oil in my Jeep. And cut out the part of my toenail that was ingrown and infected. I feel well accomplished today. :)
Rant: My shoulder still hurts. I think it might be tendinitis. :c
Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 07:29 PM   #2034 
Fawnleaf

I got my brother's phone- which has a key board so I can text my friend!!! I'm not that into texting but this is fun!! Also, my Dad is letting me redo-my sorority spongebob style... lol. But I still need to come up with the money!
Fawnleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:23 PM   #2035 
demonicangel132007

So apparently there are 21 different strains of strep throat and my mother has a really bad one, but it doesn't stop her from complaining about every single little thing my dad, brother, and I do. I guess sleeping for 14 hours straight makes a person extremely cranky.

Anti-rant: My dad made chili for supper tonight, the way I like it! Of course, it's not the way mom makes it so I don't think she's gong to eat it.

By the way, I still have the headache that four hours ago I tried sleeping off and it has expanded across my forehead. Will be falling back into bed soon, only woke up to eat awesome chili.
demonicangel132007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 04:25 PM   #2036 
Jupiter

Gah! The people I'm renting from suspect me or my sister of stealing $100 from the rent money they had put out last night. Obviously it wasn't me and there's no chance that my sister took it, either-she can be pretty snobby and rude sometimes but she is NOT an immoral person...and it's pretty insulting to me for him to think that she might have took it. :/

I even offered to help him look around for it in case it fell somewhere, but we couldn't find it. He says he doesn't suspect me of taking it (which, again, I obviously didn't), but it's still kind of tense...plus I think the wife is still pretty angry about it, but she's not home yet.
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 04:51 PM   #2037 
Betta Slave

Rant- Grrr... I don't want to work. I want to email friends and spend the day in my room, but I have to go clean Ivan's cage. Ugh.
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 05:43 AM   #2038 
demonicangel132007

-insert blood curdling scream here-

My mother's strep throat turned out to be the flu instead. More specifically H1N1. Keeping my fingers crossed that I don't catch it, my b'day is 2 days away & now I have Tvarscki to take care of.
demonicangel132007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 06:40 AM   #2039 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
Gah! The people I'm renting from suspect me or my sister of stealing $100 from the rent money they had put out last night. Obviously it wasn't me and there's no chance that my sister took it, either-she can be pretty snobby and rude sometimes but she is NOT an immoral person...and it's pretty insulting to me for him to think that she might have took it. :/

I even offered to help him look around for it in case it fell somewhere, but we couldn't find it. He says he doesn't suspect me of taking it (which, again, I obviously didn't), but it's still kind of tense...plus I think the wife is still pretty angry about it, but she's not home yet.
I know what it's like to be wrongly accused of stealing something. In high school a girl accused me of stealing $20 out of her purse. She got several of her friends to say they saw me do it! Nothing ever came of it though. Then, a few years ago, an elderly neighbor of ours accused my Mom of stealing a piece of her silver. My Mom told her why would I steal your silver when I have silver of my own? Grrr, people!!!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 07:53 AM   #2040 
bloo97

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonicangel132007 View Post
-insert blood curdling scream here-

My mother's strep throat turned out to be the flu instead. More specifically H1N1. Keeping my fingers crossed that I don't catch it, my b'day is 2 days away & now I have Tvarscki to take care of.

Eeek! I hope she gets better!
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou