CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:49 AM   #2052 
bloo97

Ouch.
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 11:06 AM   #2053 
dramaqueen
Banned

I hope you feel better soon, CodeRed. It's no fun being sick anytime but especially the holidays.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 11:08 AM   #2054 
tsoto80

Earlier this week my son stayed the night at my mother-in-laws house. She droped him off with the ugliest haircut I ever seen. She did not even get permission to do it! So I gave him a short buzz cut to fix her mistake. I was letting it grow out cause I was gonna have a professional cut it like a emo hair type or a surfboarder type. unsure how I wanted it, I just wanted him to have a cute long hair style. Anyways when I went to her house yesterday she was mad and complaining that I cut it all off. She said SHE wanted to leave it long on top so his head would not get cold. I told her first of all he is MY son and you did not even ask to do it. she also was mad cause I said it was a ugly (edit) haircut. I then told her next time you need to ask before you touch MY son's head. She went on and on about it for two hours!!! Who the (edit) does she think she is?!
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 11:09 AM   #2055 
bloo97

Wow. That really stinks. Plus it's your son, you could say whatever you want! lol
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 11:24 AM   #2056 
Jupiter

Oh, mother in laws... Very rude of her not to ask, though.

Rant: My back and shoulders are, like always, really stiff and sore. I wish my mom was here so she could crack my back for me.

Antirant: Going home for winter break today!
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 02:31 PM   #2057 
demonicangel132007

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsoto80 View Post
Earlier this week my son stayed the night at my mother-in-laws house. She droped him off with the ugliest haircut I ever seen. She did not even get permission to do it! So I gave him a short buzz cut to fix her mistake. I was letting it grow out cause I was gonna have a professional cut it like a emo hair type or a surfboarder type. unsure how I wanted it, I just wanted him to have a cute long hair style. Anyways when I went to her house yesterday she was mad and complaining that I cut it all off. She said SHE wanted to leave it long on top so his head would not get cold. I told her first of all he is MY son and you did not even ask to do it. she also was mad cause I said it was a ugly (edit) haircut. I then told her next time you need to ask before you touch MY son's head. She went on and on about it for two hours!!! Who the (edit) does she think she is?!
My cousin went through the same thing with her little girl. She was going to wait until she was a year old but the baby's hair grew at an extremely fast rate so my aunt took her and had her bangs cut while my cousin was at work. She put the clippings in the scrapbook and a "hidden note" reading, "Your first haircut from where Nana let those HAGS cut your hair without me knowing."

Rant: Am missing my ex-boyfriend so much right now, wishing we were still together and just being mad at my so-called best friend for being a total idiot and pushing the wedge between me & my ex. (Kind of a "If I can't be happy neither can you" thing).

Anti-rant: It's my birthday today! My daddy made me an awesome lunch (he hardly ever cooks but when he does, OMG!) and we're going to the Asian buffet in town so I can get the crab rangoon I've been craving for over a week now.
demonicangel132007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 03:24 PM   #2058 
JKfish

Happy Birthday Demonicangel :)

Antirant: I gave my dog a bath, dried him and brushed him, so now he's a fluffy cotton ball :D
JKfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 03:31 PM   #2059 
demonicangel132007

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKfish View Post
Happy Birthday Demonicangel :)
Thank you. Wishing I had the amazing people in my life like I had last year at this time. But my family is perfect, too. :)
demonicangel132007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 04:03 PM   #2060 
LikeDiscoSuperfly

Christmas Eve with my boyfriends family is turning into such a dramafest.. no surprise there, but still annoying!
LikeDiscoSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote