Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-24-2010, 11:04 PM   #201 
Maryrox247

school starts tomorow

school=projects galore........ my homeroom is made of goof off kids who just LOVE to get in late on purpose....... poop.
Maryrox247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 11:24 PM   #202 
Atlas58

I don't start UTI until October haha, but it's round year schooling. BOOOOO
Atlas58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 12:15 AM   #203 
Drift

Not being able to sleep when you need to. Ugh.
Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:03 AM   #204 
vaygirl

I have the world's ONLY anorexic basset hound! When we first got her she would hardly eat for the first 4 - 6 weeks we had her. She was taking in 1/4 cup of food a day and you could feel her spine.

Now she's better but she's still a challenge. She'll suddenly decide she just doesn't want to eat or she's sick of her dog food and she'll go on a hunger strike. I've been through every kind of biscuit and dog food on the planet. Right now she's eating Blue and she's finally taking in two meals a day vs. the one she's been taking in practically all summer.

It's so frustrating sometimes. Why can't she be one of those hoover vacuum bassets? The vet says she's 'sensitive'. Lol! She's not sensitive! She's freakin' stubborn, cause if I drop a piece of jerky on the floor she's on it in a flash. ARG!
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 12:05 PM   #205 
weluvbettas

Vaygirl i know how you feel my jack russel poppy never eats her food! she takes a tiny nibble from it and she walks away! But when my english bull terrier molly comes to eat h poppys food poppy gets all nasty and protective over it and as soon as molly walks away poppy walks away. ARRGGG IM LIKE " DOG JUST EAT YOUR FOOD!
weluvbettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 04:22 PM   #206 
vaygirl

They don't know how good they have it. I used to feed her a completely raw diet and then she decided she didn't want it anymore. Maybe it's time to return to that.

Rant # 2 for the day!

I took my 350 degree cast iron skillet out of the oven after it was done drying and grabbed the handle with my bare hand while I was rubbing oil into it. Freakin' Ow! I burn myself at least once a week. I need a brain! Half of a brain even!
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 04:34 PM   #207 
weluvbettas

I have a ear infection and its killing me! i got one from been in water too much! stupid ehh!!
weluvbettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 05:21 PM   #208 
1fish2fish

I'm starting to realize this work and school thing is hard work. Luckily I'm off Friday and Saturday so I'll be able to play catch up.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 06:40 PM   #209 
metalbetta

Rant:
Apparently my boyfriend's cat (who is still living at home) is starting to get skinnier and skinnier... We're not suspecting it's his age... he's 11 and a siamese/lynx... and acts like a kitten... but the orange tabby who he lives with... who seems to be getting suspiciously fatter. So in the next month or so we may be taking him in...
But if any of you saw my other thread, I was planning on getting a cat of my own. Her owner says she's not too fond of other cats. Wonder how this will play out.
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:23 PM   #210 
CodeRed

I loathe trolls. Why do they target a betta forum? Honestly? Why do they bother?

We should put up a sign.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS. I know I don't intend to anymore (x I should've learned the first time...
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou