Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-30-2010, 06:07 PM   #2101 
bloo97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betta Slave View Post
Ohh, okay. His hair is, um.... interesting. XD
I'm gonna replace interesting with...Down right scary!
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:23 PM   #2102 
Betta Slave

Rant-

I. Am. SO. SICK. OF. PARASITES. GRRRRRRRR.

I turns out that Rawrie now has them in her stomach, too! SDFJGGBIOSJAMkPdisobgvPnfKSPGVBKAn.

It feels that every betta I buy has parasites... it's just so frustrating. I'm tired of treating them, I'm tired of smooshing up garlic every day... I still have 2 bettas in addition to her that I'm treating, too! -.-'

Last edited by Betta Slave; 12-30-2010 at 06:25 PM. Reason: spelling error
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:30 PM   #2103 
baylee767

^ agreed, I'm hating parasites too right now.

And my grandparents came on the 24th to visit. WELL, last night I transfered Velvet to his half gallon bowl and dumped out the water in his tank for a water change. I rinsed my net off, and my grandmother comes out and says "Don't turn on the water I'm taking a shower" And then my grandfather says "Don't use all the hot water I wanna take a shower too!"

So my poor sick Velvet with internal parasites, SBD, and fin rot had to stay in that little hald gallon bowl for an hour -.-
baylee767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:34 PM   #2104 
CodeRed

From the movie "Labyrinth" :PP A friend of mine forced me to watch, I fell in love with Jareth (the pic, even though the actor's old now D:) so he (my friend) sent me a picture, which I'm using as my avvie XD
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:36 PM   #2105 
Drift

I just scratched the crap out of my 6.6gallon tank. I'm pretty POed about it. :( Should have been paying more attention.

On the better note, I finally got more substrate and made a horrible attempt at aqusascaping it. When the plants grow up some more I'll put up pictures. XD Right now it looks odd.
Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:02 PM   #2106 
weluvbettas

Im so angry! :O
weluvbettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:32 PM   #2107 
Betta Slave

Anti-rant- My aunt gave me her water-color pencils... :D
Old 12-30-2010, 08:33 PM   #2108 
Learn To Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betta Slave View Post
DQ, I got in early! XD I'm not tired anymore!

And the horse-lesson was fun :D

Anti-rant- so, my teacher told me, there'll be a horse for sale within a few months... and, according to my mom, all I have to do is get 90 or over on school average! That's going to be so easy... I'm also thrilled that they both think I'm ready for a horse- I've been riding 5 months... (sorry to boast a bit, I'm just so happy XD)... I can't wait :DD
Lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky!!! I am so jealous! I've been riding for 6 1/2 years and I don't have a horse yet
Why don't you like small horses? They're the best lol...especially the fast small horses...you can't vault on bareback if they're tall

Anti-rant: My riding lesson today was awesome too...and Louie's mane is getting longer so I won't have to pull it...Yay!
Learn To Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:59 PM   #2109 
Fawnleaf

You are so lucky!! Your own horse!! I barely am able to go riding at all, let alone have a horse of my own! You must be really good!! !!!

Anti-Rant: I FINALLY finished remodeling my sorority spongebob. Yesterday, I was missing the sponge bob pineapple house, but I got it today! It looks great! (in my opinion). Also, I convinced my Dad to let me get more sorority girls early! He hates my tank, so he wants my Baby sitter to go with me so he doesn't have to go into petco. (the reason why is because my 5th girl died last week because of an illness that she had when I got her.) But I showed him the problems the tank was having with hierarchy because there is only 4 females now. So, hopefully 2 more will solve the problem. I don't know when, but either tomorrow, Saturday or Sunday. YAY!

BTW: sorry for all the repeated information, I don't think everyone read the post I made a few days ago, so I just wanted to make sure everyone had the background info.
Fawnleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:06 PM   #2110 
Betta Slave

LTF- I'm actually quite surprised they're suggesting it. XD Apparently he's great for competing. I get along with most horses pretty well, so he should be okay, though I haven't met/seen him yet XD I'll have details next Saturday- that's when we agreed to discuss it, since he isn't for sale yet and they want to keep it quiet.
And I like the big, long-legged horses because of their longer strides... I find them less choppy (though I suppose it does depend on the horse's gait.)

Fawnleaf- Takes practice! Lots and lots of practice... though Learn To Fly is better than me. XD She deserves a horse, after riding 6 1/2 years!! I haven't really done any competitions yet (one or two, but they were just held in the barn for beginners).

Tags
bettathanyou