Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-06-2011, 09:53 PM   #2161 
vaygirl

I went through my task manager files one by one while WOW was running to see if I could pick it up. I just realized that my Malwarebytes was not up to date so I have to run it again. :/
I'mma be here all night. I'd cry if I had the energy. Lol!
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:47 PM   #2162 
xswornxoffxjello

If you want to give your cat a piece of turkey skin as a treat, drop it, don't bring it down to her. You'd be surprised how much you can bleed from a cut underneath your fingernail.

OUCH!

Anti-rant: I'm learning French on a Rosetta Stone! It's really fun. I'm discovering that I have a knack for learning languages. (My Spanish teacher is annoying me though. Just because I got a "A" on his final he seems to think I'm some sort of dictionary!!)
xswornxoffxjello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:01 PM   #2163 
CodeRed

Does Rosette Stone work well? I've heard it's amazing, just really expensive.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:18 PM   #2164 
MrVampire181

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
Does Rosette Stone work well? I've heard it's amazing, just really expensive.
I'm almost fluent in spanish because of it....I was never too in touch with my cultural backround until I started it...now I'm a reggaeton lovin, spanish speaking (almost haha), soccer playin Mexican American.
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:25 PM   #2165 
xswornxoffxjello

Rosetta Stones are crazy-awesome but, as you said, really, really expensive. I've been using the software for about a week and I already know some basic vocabulary and can speak some simple (really simple) sentences.

Anti-rant: I spoke to the boy I liked. He told me even though he didn't want to start something so soon after he broke up with his girlfriend and before he moves to England, he was "honored" and "touched" and that I was "amazing".
xswornxoffxjello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:27 PM   #2166 
bettafish15

Rosetta stone rocks :D I used it to learn japanese, and I got it for free because of my school, since I wouldnt take french or german... (though i've got german heritage... I enjoy all things japan more)
bettafish15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:45 PM   #2167 
1fish2fish

Arrgghh.. what's with digging up and posting on year old threads? Don't people read them before posting and realize that the thread is dead for a reason. Grrr
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 10:39 PM   #2168 
JKfish

:P i know what you mean 1fish2Fish, it gets annoying when I check the subscriped threads and see some thread that's been unused for a month or so, now suddenly back from the dead.

Antirant: My dog is getting better, we had to take him to the vet because he was still really sick, so he got to sit in a cage with an iv attached to him for a day to rehydrate him and whatnot. Now he's got a cone on his head so he won't rip off the bandage over the cathater on his leg, and I can't help but laugh at him (even though i know I shouldn't) when he tries to walk into thin spaces and get's stuck for a nanosecond. I'm so relieved he's on the path to recovery, and hopefully his diabetes issues will stablize.

Last edited by JKfish; 01-07-2011 at 10:45 PM.
JKfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:00 PM   #2169 
Sweeda88

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fish2fish View Post
Arrgghh.. what's with digging up and posting on year old threads? Don't people read them before posting and realize that the thread is dead for a reason. Grrr
LOL. At first I was confused and thought you meant the rant thread...
Anti-Rant I finally got Miki to eat... cocktail shrimp. I'm buying some Hikari Bio-Gold soon, and I hope he eats that. I'd rather not feed him shrimp every day.
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:05 PM   #2170 
CodeRed

ANTI-RANT: After a full week, Chiiya is FINALLY almost completely over her SBD. She still has a bit of bobbing issues, but it's definitely 98% better than it was even yesterday. Here's to hoping she can keep it going! ((:
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou