Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-13-2011, 05:10 AM   #2671 
weluvbettas

Rant: Had to euthanize Gnomeo!:'( R.I.P little guy!
Anti rant : Sorted out all my tanks and im prepared for my new guy to come!!!:D
weluvbettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 05:48 AM   #2672 
BettaMama11

Quote:
Originally Posted by weluvbettas View Post
Rant: Had to euthanize Gnomeo!:'( R.I.P little guy!
Anti rant : Sorted out all my tanks and im prepared for my new guy to come!!!:D

Sorry you had to euthanize Gnomeo =(
BettaMama11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 06:36 AM   #2673 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm sorry for your loss!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 09:57 AM   #2674 
Betta Slave

I'm sorry, wlb :(

Anti-rant- I'm going to wait till Easter and see what the Easter Bunny brings. (...) if not, I can wait till the summer... I still have some research to do before I get a synth/vocoder anyway, but they look so much fun!

Rant- I played my bass guitar for so long last night that I have a killer blister on my finger that is really bugging me. And it feels wierd to type. XD
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 10:19 AM   #2675 
tsoto80

I am expercing so much pain in my knee I cant bare it anymore. I have to use me computer chair like a wheel chair just to get around the house. I will be going to the ER in a hour or so even though I dont have the money....hope they dont turn me away. Im feeling bad cause I cant do my water changes and I know they depend on me after today I dont know how I am going to take care of my kids *sigh*
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 10:25 AM   #2676 
BettaMama11

They can bill you your co-pay I'm sure! You have insurance?? Hopefully you will feel better soon once they start treating you..
Old 03-13-2011, 10:34 AM   #2677 
tsoto80

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaMama11 View Post
They can bill you your co-pay I'm sure! You have insurance?? Hopefully you will feel better soon once they start treating you..
no I dont have insurance just medicaid shared of cost what ever that means I went ages ago to the clinic and all they did was an xray I know it does not have anything to do with my bones. My visit she said I had to do a xray first then theyll do a EEG then she turns around nd says nothing on the xray so no EEG and it wont stand up in court (as if I was out to sue my old job) It feels like my muscles or tendons or something like that. I hurt my knee on the job a few years back noone can give me a clear answer to what is wrong like Im lieing or something proper medical care gone down in the dumps
Old 03-13-2011, 10:38 AM   #2678 
BettaMama11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsoto80 View Post
no I dont have insurance just medicaid shared of cost what ever that means I went ages ago to the clinic and all they did was an xray I know it does not have anything to do with my bones. My visit she said I had to do a xray first then theyll do a EEG then she turns around nd says nothing on the xray so no EEG and it wont stand up in court (as if I was out to sue my old job) It feels like my muscles or tendons or something like that. I hurt my knee on the job a few years back noone can give me a clear answer to what is wrong like Im lieing or something proper medical care gone down in the dumps

hmmm, maybe you have fluid build up? My husband has a problem with one of his knees always flaring up and they had to drain his knee..Healthcare in this country can be absolutely appalling! You could always try and get a second opinion, or demand that they test you, at the end of the day you're paying to get treated they should find out whats going on. (hate that we have to pay for healthcare in this country btw).
Old 03-13-2011, 11:07 AM   #2679 
tsoto80

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaMama11 View Post
hmmm, maybe you have fluid build up? My husband has a problem with one of his knees always flaring up and they had to drain his knee..Healthcare in this country can be absolutely appalling! You could always try and get a second opinion, or demand that they test you, at the end of the day you're paying to get treated they should find out whats going on. (hate that we have to pay for healthcare in this country btw).
I agree. Anything just to make a buck. I hate hearing about people that needs transplants, being on the list forever then when they get to yhe top of the list they get turned away because of money what a bunch of crap!
Old 03-13-2011, 03:04 PM   #2680 
Fawnleaf

Anti Rant: I am redoing my sorority tank next weekend! yayayayay!!!

Plus... I am now allowed to get another fish! YAY! (I have a tank open)

Rant: school tomorrow
Fawnleaf is offline   Reply With Quote