Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-14-2011, 09:16 PM   #3151 
Arashi Takamine

Anti-rant: Maka seems to have bonded with my dad. She swims up to the glass whenever she catches sight of him. I guess it makes sense since Akira was carried in my jacket and he swims up to the glass and does his little wiggle dance most times whenever I go to check on him. Maka is just....Crazy. She seems to love her tank though so I'm sure she'll warm up to all of us. Im gonna try seeing if she'll eat.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 10:38 PM   #3152 
TheKzv

I had to rescue 2 black mollies from my little brother and right now I'm not so sure what to do with them. They're not eating and they are swimming on their side sometimes. I QT them with a little aquarium salt but its soooo stressful.

Acoustic doesn't seem to be liking his new water w/o the epsom salt in it either.
TheKzv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:09 PM   #3153 
SaylorKennedy

It's sibling weekend here and my roommate didn't even tell me that her 9 year old sister would be staying for two nights. Obviously I'm fine with it, but a head's up would have been nice. What makes me mad is my roommate has her show to do tonight between 10pm-1am and she has a DJing event tomorrow afternoon and she's basically left it up to me to watch her during those times. I've been sick for the last 4 or so days and am in no mood to do that (only got 2 hours of sleep last night because of her snoring), and because as of right now she's bouncing off the walls. I just wanted to go to bed early tonight and not be bothered.
SaylorKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 09:28 PM   #3154 
vaygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaylorKennedy View Post
It's sibling weekend here and my roommate didn't even tell me that her 9 year old sister would be staying for two nights. Obviously I'm fine with it, but a head's up would have been nice. What makes me mad is my roommate has her show to do tonight between 10pm-1am and she has a DJing event tomorrow afternoon and she's basically left it up to me to watch her during those times. I've been sick for the last 4 or so days and am in no mood to do that (only got 2 hours of sleep last night because of her snoring), and because as of right now she's bouncing off the walls. I just wanted to go to bed early tonight and not be bothered.
That is incredibly inconsiderate of your roommate. I hope you get through it with minimal irritation. :)
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:40 PM   #3155 
SaylorKennedy

Well she's not the most considerate person, as I've learned througout the year.
But her sister went with her to her show tonight so I don't have to worry about that and I told her I'm busy tomorrow and won't around much.
Ah, now I'm off to bed.
SaylorKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:49 PM   #3156 
dramaqueen
Banned

Good. I'm glad you didn't end up having to be a babysitter and can get some rest.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:53 PM   #3157 
BulletproofDove

Hubby works from 9am to 11pm tomorrow and I have be home with my daughter who is major teething, getting her molars, poor little girl. The house is a mess and I just wanna spend the day in bed watching movies.

Gotta go back to school in two weeks and stressing over the fact that we have $0 for school supplies. Urghhhh. @___@
BulletproofDove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 01:44 AM   #3158 
PewPewPew

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletproofDove View Post
Hubby works from 9am to 11pm tomorrow and I have be home with my daughter who is major teething, getting her molars, poor little girl. The house is a mess and I just wanna spend the day in bed watching movies.

Gotta go back to school in two weeks and stressing over the fact that we have $0 for school supplies. Urghhhh. @___@

Wet, clean washcloths that are put into the freezer for a little bit, but not long enough to freeze fully :3 <3 Works really well, cheap, and you dont have to worry about her biting through those water-filled plastic things.

God knows Ive been stuck with a quadrillion unhappy teething babies throughout the years... Sigh.
And people wonder why I dont like kids... Ive pretty much had my own since I was 8 T^T' Too much sitting!
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 09:32 PM   #3159 
1fish2fish

STOP DRAGGING UP OLD THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously this is getting to be a big pet peeve of mine. I wish we could have a new member notification that everyone gets when they join with the rules.. number 1 should be... "don't drag up old threads or 1fish2fish will get you and steal all your fish.. You've been warned."
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 09:37 PM   #3160 
TheCrysCat

Oooh, 1fish2fish, I like the fish in your avvie :D Anyway, I totally agree. I even saw one where someone brought up that it was bad etiquette, and the thread grave-digger got all offended and gave this idiotic excuse :P Seriously, no one's going to look down on you for making a mistake, especially if you're a newbie. There's no need to get defensive.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou