Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-22-2011, 05:41 PM   #3571 
ectangelo

It now appears that the younger siblings of my classmates (2nd and 3rd grade) are now dating. It's honestly STUPID! I wonder where they got it from?
ectangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:50 PM   #3572 
dramaqueen
Banned

Well, not serious like they're engaged or anything. lol But they call each other and text each other all the time.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 10:32 PM   #3573 
Alex09

We found 2 adorable kittens in our front yard the other day One was an orange the other one was black. The poor things were half starved and so thin and terrified out of their minds. We took them in an nursed them for a few days. We couldn't keep them because my mom is allergic, we have 2 dogs that HATE cats, we live near a very busy street, etc. knowing all this, I still got attached to them. Particularly the orange one. I would always cradle him and play with him. Even named him Jeffrey. Anyways, today we found a good home for both them with a very loving family. We were glad they took both because the 2 cats were so attached to each other. It was very hard to let them go and to hold back the tears. I started choking up when they turned their backs and started walking away with the kittens. I know that they are going to a better home than what we can provide but I cant help feeling so upset over it. I took a bunch of pictures of them and would post some but I cant bear to look at them right now...

Last edited by Alex09; 05-22-2011 at 10:42 PM.
Alex09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 10:32 PM   #3574 
TheCrysCat

Yeeeeeah, that's kinda... idk, I guess as long as they're not kissing or anything, it's not too bad.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:12 PM   #3575 
Dragonlady

Spammers can deal with my husband's noxious farts. Geez!
Dragonlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:26 PM   #3576 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex09 View Post
We found 2 adorable kittens in our front yard the other day One was an orange the other one was black. The poor things were half starved and so thin and terrified out of their minds. We took them in an nursed them for a few days. We couldn't keep them because my mom is allergic, we have 2 dogs that HATE cats, we live near a very busy street, etc. knowing all this, I still got attached to them. Particularly the orange one. I would always cradle him and play with him. Even named him Jeffrey. Anyways, today we found a good home for both them with a very loving family. We were glad they took both because the 2 cats were so attached to each other. It was very hard to let them go and to hold back the tears. I started choking up when they turned their backs and started walking away with the kittens. I know that they are going to a better home than what we can provide but I cant help feeling so upset over it. I took a bunch of pictures of them and would post some but I cant bear to look at them right now...

Aww, I'm sorry, Alex. It's hard to have to give up something we're attached to but at least they're going to a good home. And they got a lot of love and attention while they were with you.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:33 PM   #3577 
PewPewPew

Ive had a horrendous cough for a week now, probably from allergies. Its really painful, raspy, squeaky and makes me shake x__x

Last night, after working me to death setting up for a party, my grandma actually got mad at me for coughing so much. I couldnt breathe at all (I was so scared, I cried! :,c) but she still yelled at me. I managed to squeak out "Stop yelling at me! I cant breathe!!!" and she got so mad she left! Poor ds2009 was horrified and I stood around about to pass out for a good 10 minutes afterward.

I dont understand how people can do that. I couldnt breathe, was in tears out of fear, and she was yelling at me to do things. Sigh. :'c

Cough, cough, go awayyyyy!

Last edited by dramaqueen; 05-23-2011 at 04:11 AM.
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:38 PM   #3578 
TheCrysCat

I'm sorry P3. A lot of people are so... ugh. One of my friend's teachers got mad at her for not doing her homework when she's had an allergic reaction to antibiotics she'd been taking, and her skin was still red and blotchy from it! It was obvious she wasn't lying.
Old 05-22-2011, 11:49 PM   #3579 
PewPewPew

People are mean D:
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:51 PM   #3580 
TheCrysCat

Amen to that. It just seems like there are so few people out there who actually give a crap about your feelings.

Tags
bettathanyou