Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-05-2010, 11:14 PM   #351 
wallywestisthebest333

GAH!!!! 2 friends I made recently before I left for school stopped talking to me!!!!! I thought we had TONS of potential! They're best friend material!!!!!!! UHG! I don't know what I did!!!! I haven't even gotten the chance to REALLY talk to them since I got up here!!!!!!!!!!! *headdesks*

I'm gonna call the both of them tomorrow and ask them what's up. =[ This seems weird.
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:18 PM   #352 
Betta Slave

I hope everything gets sorted out :( I've had that happen to me before, and it wasn't me. It was my friends. >.<

....Anti-rant!

I can WRITE WELL TONIGHT! :DDDDDD
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:23 PM   #353 
Jessiefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
A neighbor told me once that no one wanted to be friends with me because I don't drive. I don't know why people just can't be nice. With friends like that, who needs enemies?
You know, looking back, I think that's part of why I was friendless in high school and even beyond. You know, people couldn't use me to be the designated driver, etc. One of my most recent "friends" invited me to a movie; we met at the theatre because she was doing something beforehand and then, oh, her car was full of clothes and crap so she couldn't drive me home. Thanks a lot.

I've just never been comfortable with the idea of driving. And if that's how I am, it's safer for me (and everyone else) NOT to be driving. I am slowly working toward getting my license, but it's going to happen when I'm ready, not because someone pushes me or because I want to drive my "friends" around.

Luckily I have a very awesome, patient fiance who doesn't mind ferrying me around -- taking me to appointments and such. Picking me up when I need it (like when the aforementioned "friend" couldn't drive me home), etc. I'm pretty low maintenance and don't abuse it, though. And I very much appreciate it. And I buy him coffee a lot. So I think that's part of why the arrangement works so well.
Jessiefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:23 PM   #354 
wallywestisthebest333

XD You're UP? XD Thanks. =] I do to. =[

And Sorry about your ex-friend CR. Glad you're moving on though and glad that the new 10 gallon is helping you relax! =]

I hope that if things go sour with these awesome girls that I can find something equally as relaxing... perhaps baking and reading fanfiction.....
Old 09-05-2010, 11:26 PM   #355 
Betta Slave

^-^ Baking and reading fanfiction sounds nice right now.... O.o

Seriously, who doesn't love fanfiction??! XD

Okay, I have a rant now.

I just realized. I have three tests this week. And it's the second week of school.

Woopee.
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:29 PM   #356 
wallywestisthebest333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiefish View Post
You know, looking back, I think that's part of why I was friendless in high school and even beyond. You know, people couldn't use me to be the designated driver, etc. One of my most recent "friends" invited me to a movie; we met at the theatre because she was doing something beforehand and then, oh, her car was full of clothes and crap so she couldn't drive me home. Thanks a lot.

I've just never been comfortable with the idea of driving. And if that's how I am, it's safer for me (and everyone else) NOT to be driving. I am slowly working toward getting my license, but it's going to happen when I'm ready, not because someone pushes me or because I want to drive my "friends" around.

Luckily I have a very awesome, patient fiance who doesn't mind ferrying me around -- taking me to appointments and such. Picking me up when I need it (like when the aforementioned "friend" couldn't drive me home), etc. I'm pretty low maintenance and don't abuse it, though. And I very much appreciate it. And I buy him coffee a lot. So I think that's part of why the arrangement works so well.
Dude I know how you feel! Before I started driving I was scared stiff of it too! After you drive about 10 times though it gets a lot better! =] My dad had to deal with me freaking out anytime anyone got near me though! XD I'd slow down to half the speed limit and refuse to go faster! XD He was really patient with me! =]

Good luck with getting your license! =] If you can; find a nice open space where you can't hit anything to start learning. Like a parking lot at night/at a place that's abandoned, or some place similar.

I learned at my family's shop. =] They had a gravel area out back with big machines and I learned how to drive slow, use my breaks, back up, and do 3-point-turns there! =]
Old 09-05-2010, 11:30 PM   #357 
wallywestisthebest333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betta Slave View Post
^-^ Baking and reading fanfiction sounds nice right now.... O.o

Seriously, who doesn't love fanfiction??! XD

Okay, I have a rant now.

I just realized. I have three tests this week. And it's the second week of school.

Woopee.
Anti-rant: I've got chocolate chip cookie mix! >=]

aw man that stinks. =[ Good luck on them! =]
Old 09-06-2010, 08:08 AM   #358 
ThePearlFish

no one wants to buy any of the extra fish stuff I have. it is all in good condition and cheap >_< They have been sitting here for a few months collecting dust and I keep updating my CL account and even have lowered prices of things, and no one wants small fish tanks. One dude did but he was too far away so he said never mind. I need to get this stuff out of my house too it is just random clutter and I have plans for the space it is taking up DX
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:30 AM   #359 
Euphie101

Aw, that stinks TPF.

Anti-Rant: Going to the pet store today! Who knows, maybe I'll come back with another betta. *sneaky smile* I will persuade my mom :). I'm actually going to buy a filter for my 5G so any recomendations are good (I put a post in the Betta fish bowls, habitats, and accesories).

Anti-Rant: Made fresh cornbread and am reading fan-fiction. Who wants cornbread? *passes out cornbread*
Euphie101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:33 AM   #360 
weluvbettas

Rant : My rare shrimp (cant remember proper name) , mr nasty is dieing!!! AHHH!! he keep having these fits were he lays on his back and kick his legs really fast. Please dont die!!!
weluvbettas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou