Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-25-2011, 11:50 PM   #3641 
TheCrysCat

Nice stache. Ugh, I never really thought much of thread-diggers, but ever since I joined this forum they are one type of person who I want to smack very, very badly. And then to argue the rules with someone who has obviously been here a LOT longer than them... an honest mistake I can forgive, but I can not stand it when they feel the need to get defensive and whiny. I feel like telling them to go cry in a corner < <
Oh, and did you see the thread about keeping goldfish and bettas together? I loved how one of the mods went on and completely owned her xD

Last edited by TheCrysCat; 05-25-2011 at 11:53 PM.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:50 PM   #3642 
metalbetta

@TheCrysCat: I prefer to tell people to go play in traffic, but meh. I try to be nice on this forum. ;)

Well, here's what I posted:

Having an attitude, being rude to our members, and throwing your age around on this forum won't help your case. We have 13 and 14 year olds here that are way more experienced than a lot of our members.

Yes, it's sort of an unwritten rule here that we don't bring threads back from the dead. Obviously some of our newer members aren't aware, so we like to let them know. PewPewPew was only trying to tell you that that's something we don't do here. It might have seemed like they were rude to you, but it is pretty difficult to tell someone's inflections through text... So please do not jump to conclusions.
We're a respectful community of betta keepers and breeders who are dedicated to the care of these fish. We're happy to have you, and I'd definitely be happy to help you answer any questions you might have about your betta. However, we do have younger members here, so cool it with the cursing. If you have further questions about the rules here, you can check out our rules in the lounge.

But I can pretty much tell it was all a wash. Some people. Sheesh.
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:54 PM   #3643 
PewPewPew

Thanks for it though.

AND YEAH, MY STACHE SO GOOD MMM :{D Now its fancy.

I just wish people could realize that not everyone's out to get them. Telling you youre wrong doesnt make me a mean person. It makes you...well. Wrong.

If you listen, Ill tell you how to make it right*.

And then...

Get this.

You'll be....

Right.

A novel concept.
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:55 PM   #3644 
PewPewPew

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmd1800 View Post
I saw that too. I feel like that was uncalled for on that poster's part. I thought you dealt with it really well.
Agh, stupid page ending. Didnt see this. Thank you. I tried...normally I dont.

Makes me sad ;^;
Old 05-25-2011, 11:55 PM   #3645 
TheCrysCat

OMG, this woman makes me want to hit something. She's a "24 year old woman with two kids" and I've known ten year-olds with better grammar than her.
And saying that you "don't know" a person on an online forum is both redundant and a horrible excuse. People all over the world go online. Obviously, you're not going to know everyone in an "online community." I really hope this chick gets banned.

Last edited by TheCrysCat; 05-25-2011 at 11:58 PM.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:59 PM   #3646 
PewPewPew

Well, I daresay she's done. She intentionally swore a few times, so I reported her.

I kind feel bad. She said she felt like we ganged up on her.

If you hadnt been so adamant on fighting a simple thing, there wouldnt be an issue...
Old 05-26-2011, 12:03 AM   #3647 
TheCrysCat

I reported her for being rude and argumentive. And I have no sympathy for anyone who breaks rules that are clearly written and then has the nerve to argue about them.
Old 05-26-2011, 12:06 AM   #3648 
Luimeril

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrysCat View Post
OMG, this woman makes me want to hit something. She's a "24 year old woman with two kids" and I've known ten year-olds with better grammar than her.
And saying that you "don't know" a person on an online forum is both redundant and a horrible excuse. People all over the world go online. Obviously, you're not going to know everyone in an "online community." I really hope this chick gets banned.
x: i'm almost 24. with only fish babies. and, even then, they're about a year or two old, so not really babies, but adopted children. i have bad grammar. >3> i rely on spellcheck TOO much. xD i just OD on the smilies. lol
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:07 AM   #3649 
TheCrysCat

Yes, but you at least can type legibly. Reading this woman's writing was a chore.
Old 05-26-2011, 12:09 AM   #3650 
metalbetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrysCat View Post
Yes, but you at least can type legibly. Reading this woman's writing was a chore.
HEARD! Gah, I thought I was the only one having trouble!
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou