Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-26-2011, 07:17 PM   #3711 
BlueHaven

Oh. Well, if you did pay for it and she never used it, it seems like a light situation. Of course, I don't mean your anxiety is.
I mean, she shouldn't get too upset over it, if she found out.
I try to reason with myself, though that doesn't really work all the time.
I try anyway and remind myself that when I did and it turned out okay, then it should be the same for whatever it is that's bothering me at the moment.
And if it's not, then things can still work out.
It's something one just has to keep working at, and you'll end up realizing everything is going to be okay, or it is.
I hope I helped some....ahaha?
Trying to find out the source of your anxiety helps too, because you realize what caused it.
C:
BlueHaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:30 PM   #3712 
tsoto80

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHaven View Post
Oh. Well, if you did pay for it and she never used it, it seems like a light situation. Of course, I don't mean your anxiety is.
I mean, she shouldn't get too upset over it, if she found out.
I try to reason with myself, though that doesn't really work all the time.
I try anyway and remind myself that when I did and it turned out okay, then it should be the same for whatever it is that's bothering me at the moment.
And if it's not, then things can still work out.
It's something one just has to keep working at, and you'll end up realizing everything is going to be okay, or it is.
I hope I helped some....ahaha?
Trying to find out the source of your anxiety helps too, because you realize what caused it.
C:
Yes thank you. I try to reason with myself also but as you said it dosnt always help. Im supposed to take meds for it but I cant afford it so I have to live this way and it drives my BF nuts sometimes lol he just doesnt understand...she is coming late at night so that is good. the tank is going in my kids room and theyll be sleeping when they get here (its actually 5 people and not 1 as I thought) if she stays at her house she wont notice it untill morning cause it will be to dark. I hate that I took it without telling her but I feel my actions were justified.
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:54 PM   #3713 
Silverfang

Big expensive Rant!
I get to live with a partly broken tooth for a few days. Then I Get a root canal and a crown. A very expensive broken tooth >.<!
On the lesser side of the rant I've left my cat and pretty tailbiter Scuzi in my mothers capable hands (hey, she is doing an extra partial change during the week!). The cat is moody as can be, which is normal for her, but the fish seems to be happy, no chewed up tail, and to top it off, bubble nests. *insert four letter word here* Don't think he likes me very well, that or he loves my mother.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:55 PM   #3714 
BlueHaven

Ahh, sorry you can't afford meds.
It's hard not to use them!
I hope you can find a way around that.
There are natural remedies, like 5htp or st. johns wort, that I think are less expensive than some. And you can buy them at stores. Don't know if it might help, but maybe it would for you!
I take 5htp..

I get really anxious when meeting people or when I haven't seen someone in a while. I stay away from arguing with people, because I don't like knowing someone is mad at me. And then I will worry over past events, like "Was it okay I said that? Did they think I was weird, or did I hurt there feelings?". Haha
But i'm trying to work on that..

C:
Old 05-26-2011, 08:22 PM   #3715 
Betta Slave

Why am I so shy? D:<
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:27 PM   #3716 
BlueHaven

EEE!!!!
I uploaded a video of my betta jumping, I forgot to mute the sound at the end and was randomly talking in it, I am so embarassed!!!
lol
I was talking in a high pitched voice, you know like baby-ish when one talks to a pet?
I want to go hide, I never add my voice to videos!!!

I don't know how to unmute it...o_o

Last edited by BlueHaven; 05-26-2011 at 08:29 PM.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:36 PM   #3717 
PewPewPew

Keke, most people dont leave the sound on, anyhow.

Maybs it wasnt you oooooooOOooo?! They probably will be none the wiser (except for us...lol!)
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:40 PM   #3718 
Ethan

Why not just take the vid. out? I have done it before It is very simple I can walk you through it. Just p.m. me and I'll help. BTW if you do want help and once we get it done you could always re-du the vid. on a different occasion when your betta jumped..........

Edit:Seems like you already took the vid. out............I couldn't find it oh well if you need any kind of computer help I'd be glad to be of some assistince to you.

Last edited by Ethan; 05-26-2011 at 08:45 PM.
Ethan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:45 PM   #3719 
tsoto80

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHaven View Post
Ahh, sorry you can't afford meds.
It's hard not to use them!
I hope you can find a way around that.
There are natural remedies, like 5htp or st. johns wort, that I think are less expensive than some. And you can buy them at stores. Don't know if it might help, but maybe it would for you!
I take 5htp..

I get really anxious when meeting people or when I haven't seen someone in a while. I stay away from arguing with people, because I don't like knowing someone is mad at me. And then I will worry over past events, like "Was it okay I said that? Did they think I was weird, or did I hurt there feelings?". Haha
But i'm trying to work on that..

C:
Oh cool I have st johns wort! I was told it was used as a natural "happy pill" regardless I will start taking it and see how it affects me. It is really nice to talk to someone about this and having them not thinking I am lying or just trying to avoid people. I told my mom in law I was going to the beach on Sat. and she was upset that I am not attending my sis in laws baby shower. I have done these things before and being around big groups or a crowded area makes me too anxious. Yes I know beaches can be crowded but where I go there is not much people and everyone that is there is spread out and minds their own buisness. Arguing with people is bad. It makes my heart race, I get real shakey, and then I start sweating really bad. lol
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:46 PM   #3720 
PewPewPew

My happy pill= apple juice.

:B ME GUSTA. <3
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou