betta fish

Old 09-06-2010, 06:33 PM   #381 
ThePearlFish

i wish i could but she's i a class i take so i have to be friendly :(
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:12 PM   #382 
dramaqueen
Banned

You can be polite but you don't have to be best buddies with her.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:19 PM   #383 
ThePearlFish

yea, I am going to be polite to her, and might associate with her in school, but if she asks if I want to do anything out of class or something, I am going to politely say I have plans or am busy (which is true I a m busy in the near future) the thing is, she always is the one that asks if I want to do things. I am not good at putting off people, I have no clue what to say, and i don't want to be rude either.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:27 PM   #384 
dramaqueen
Banned

I think just telling her your too busy is a good idea.I used to be scared to stand up for myself when I was around your age but not anymore! lol The older I get the more outspoken I get but I try not to be rude, unless I get pushed too far.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 04:13 PM   #385 
Jessiefish

Such a petty "rant," but I'm getting married in 3.5 weeks and I don't know what I'm wearing (we're having a small courthouse ceremony) or what to do about my hair! ARRRGGHH!!
Jessiefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:51 PM   #386 
Maryrox247

Ok well i have a rant and a anti-rant

RANT: Well phantom has NO TAIL now! He bit nearly every last bit of it there is only like 1 strand and a small chunk left I'M NOT JOKING! I wish he would just stop the freakin' tail biting im so mad right now!!!!! I hate BLEEPing tail biting it is such a pain in the BLEEP!!! AND i hate water changes i love my fishies i mean duh they are my babies but water changes are so annoying and cleaning the filter media ect! AND whenever i do it my dad sees me with my hands in the tank and says this word for word " mary your going to kill your fish you have you hands in there all the time! Just leave them alone." its so gosh dang annoying! And whenever i DONT do that much work for a while then my grandparents start telling me im not doing enough work on the tanks! Its like JUST FREAKIN SHUT UP DO YOU OWN FISH NO I DONT THINK SO SO LET ME TAKE CARE OF THEM AND STOP BEING SUCH A BACK SEAT DRIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (GAAAAAAAH!)

My history teacher is so insane! She is nice but makes U.S History TWICE AS BORING! AND i already hate that dang subject with a PASSION! but wait it gets BETTER! I said this before but she gives us a BLEEP load of homework every freakin night! Tonights homework: Complete reading and worksheet, chapter 1.3 vocabulary due tomorrow, get course policies signed, "essay due tomorrow" ( the essay is a 5-7 sentence answer to 3 questions" she gives some stuff in advance but she is NUTSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN BREAK OUT A STRAIGHT JACKET NUTSO!!!!!! I mean lady, i might be in g.a.t.e but im not a dang magician so i cant keep up with a BLEEP load of homework every night that easy!

ANTI RANT: I am finally getting the dividers for the 20 gallon that i wanted!! and since that means my 1 gallon will not have any fishies in it.... i might just take a little look at the betta section and see if there is oh i dont know a new food or a betta log or a new...betta perhaps? (has evil grin LOL)
Maryrox247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:53 PM   #387 
Maryrox247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiefish View Post
Such a petty "rant," but I'm getting married in 3.5 weeks and I don't know what I'm wearing (we're having a small courthouse ceremony) or what to do about my hair! ARRRGGHH!!

congradulations!!!!!!!!!! no matter what you pick your wedding is gonna rock!
Maryrox247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 08:52 PM   #388 
Betta Slave

Congrats, Jessiefish! Don't worry, I'm sure everything will sort itself out soon :)

GRRRRR!!! I just realized I'm supposed to tune my guitar to EBGDAE intead of the normal EADGBE to play Feel Good Inc. And I'm learning two different songs. >.<
AND my fingers aren't quite long enough to stretch to the chords. Blargh.
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 09:12 PM   #389 
metalbetta

Are you sure? That's a pretty odd tuning scale... Though I've never tried to play the song.
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 09:26 PM   #390 
Betta Slave

Completely. It's really weird. And the tabs are killer. >.<

Anti-Rant-
But now I just taught myself (with the help of Ultimate Guitar, of course) the song El Manana from them. (the Gorillaz, same people who wrote Feel Good Inc.) ^-^

Last edited by Betta Slave; 09-07-2010 at 09:33 PM.
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou