Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-01-2011, 09:36 PM   #3921 
PewPewPew

Rant:
(long... D;)

My mum was all frazzled and crabby today. She suddenly had to run out to get things in a nearby city, leaving lots of housework and dinner unmade. I wanted to help out (though I usually always do to some extent), so I made a nice casserole for us, put my brother to bed, did an absurd amount of laundry for her, cleaned the house, picked up her mess (which, if Id done the same, I wouldve been yelled at for) and anxiously waited for her to get home, to try the casserole.

I waited 40 minutes. She was 40 minutes late, said nothing, didnt say thanks for dinner and said nothing about the work. Im not saying that I need* a thanks, but at least acknowledge it. I did it for her :'c ...

What really hurt me most, though (more so than being a jerk about dinner), was after dinner. I'd just gotten done helping her with something else, where I gave her some of my personal stuff, when she told me I needed to do the dishes.

I'd done a full day's worth of them, plus the ones from cooking, and only had the casserole dish left. I was about to do it, but her snarly comment went first.

It made me sad.

I did all that nice stuff, tried to help out, and al I get was "do the dishes". :c

I did them, of course, as Id planned (neat freak lol), and she got strangely up in my face. She asked why I was gloomy (maybs because you made me sad?) and I told her, and she replied she "could bet money I wouldnt have done them and its not like I did anything else". That really hurt, especially when she followed up with condescending remarks. I frowned and looked down, which, for some reason, made her mad (wat?), and she kind of stormed out of my room.

My mom is two years old. I cant deal with this.. Nothing is ever good enough. Even if Im right, Im so wrong.

She can do no wrong, and I can nerr'do well. I try hard and do well and like to enjoy my life, but I cant with this woman. I cant even talk to her like an adult.

Its hard to talk like adults when the other person is as sound as a ten year old.

:'c

Sorry that was so long...

Just vair vair sad about it. I dont get sad about things too often, but that hurt.
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:41 PM   #3922 
Arashi Takamine

Raant: Please let it not be ich, please Oh PLEASE let it not be ich! (Akira just got over finrot. Now I'm worrying he may have contracted ich too...We're watching him carefully.)
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:41 PM   #3923 
TheCrysCat

I'm sorry, P3 :( I live quite a while away from you, and I appreciate it :D Not in a "oh boy thanks honey" kind of way, but I get that you put a lot of effort into it. And, like I said earlier, it's sad when people double our age act younger than us.

@CR: Where the hell is his family? Real life friends? Threatening to commit suicide over Xbox live is really... just, wow.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:46 PM   #3924 
PewPewPew

Made me feel better. I like these weird things. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyEr8oZv6ow&NR=1

And thanks. My mom's just...*shudder*
Old 06-01-2011, 09:48 PM   #3925 
vaygirl

Alyssa, if you came to my house and did that, I'd totally be your Mom! She's acting like a child. I guess it's hard to have a younger sibling in that situation. It's hard not to wanna help, even if the recipient is much less then gracious. You did a nice thing. She should have said thank you.

@Code Yikes!
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:49 PM   #3926 
TheCrysCat

They are so cute and squishy!! I want one of those little black fishies D:
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:52 PM   #3927 
PewPewPew

Thanks :c And its my mom who acts like the ten year old...Actually, I think thats why she and my brother get along so well.

And omg, Id love you to be my mum! Cool dog, cool mum, cool fish... GOOD DEAL. :P <3 Heheh.

And yeah, codered. Wth. That guy needs some serious....

Well, some serious something.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:52 PM   #3928 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm sorry, Pew.It IS nice to be appreciated once in awhile. I think all you did was wonderful!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:11 PM   #3929 
PewPewPew

Thankies, DQ, and thankies, guys.

:'c Luh you guiseeeeee <3
Old 06-01-2011, 10:34 PM   #3930 
vaygirl

vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou