Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-03-2011, 02:52 PM   #3951 
kathstew

Well. My dog had to go to the vet yesterday. Seems he had a panic attack, and freaked out so much his bottom canine tooth went right through his lip, which caused his lip to become stuck onto his lip. -_-" They had to put him under sedation to un-stick it, as it was stuck very deep down his tooth. During sedation, they did blood work. Turns out his thyroid levels are extremely high, which is VERY rare in dogs. Which means, he could have a tumor on his thyroid. I can't deal with him being sick. I love him to death, he has been through everything with me. He's only four years old for God's sake! We can't afford tons of treatments right now! Its crazy expensive! Please, please, PLEASE let his high thyroid level just be a mistake! He's going back for more bloodwork in about an hour, so we will find out soon enough I guess. :/
kathstew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:54 PM   #3952 
Sweeda88

I need to do many water changes today (one of them is way overdue) but I'm in too much pain! I think I'll wait until tomorrow. If I'm still in pain tomorrow, I'll do them anyway, but I want to see if the pain subsides.
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:45 PM   #3953 
ectangelo

kathstew I'm sorry about your dog!
ectangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:49 PM   #3954 
vaygirl

Kath, I'm so sorry about your dog. :( Good luck with his tests!
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:28 PM   #3955 
kathstew

Thank you for the well wishes. He's had his bloodwork, and we find out sometime tomorrow what it says. I am praying he will be OK.
kathstew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:38 PM   #3956 
dramaqueen
Banned

I hope everything will be ok.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:52 PM   #3957 
tsoto80

Well I was asked today if I was pregnant.....well sorry I had my tubes tied a year and a half ago yea...... lol
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:09 PM   #3958 
LolaQuigs

I posted in this thread a while ago about this summer class I had to jump through hoops to get into. Well after weeks of going back and forth, digging up transcripts, getting permission from instructors, and speaking to numerous people I was finally allowed to register. Today I got a call from the advising department informing me that the class was canceled due to low enrollment. Turns out I was the only one who signed up for it.
LolaQuigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:15 PM   #3959 
vaygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaQuigs View Post
I posted in this thread a while ago about this summer class I had to jump through hoops to get into. Well after weeks of going back and forth, digging up transcripts, getting permission from instructors, and speaking to numerous people I was finally allowed to register. Today I got a call from the advising department informing me that the class was canceled due to low enrollment. Turns out I was the only one who signed up for it.
O.o That's some baaaaad luck. :(
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 08:24 PM   #3960 
metalbetta

Upset over Daiquiri... This infection just won't quit and it's stressing the both of us out like none other. It took out one of her ventral fins today. She's clamped up and still a little pineconed. I'm worried sick. I feel like I did when Nina was dying, and that wasn't a good feeling, let me just say that. I'm really hoping she can fight through it though. She's made it this far.
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou