betta fish

Old 06-05-2011, 11:15 PM   #3981 
TheCrysCat

*hugs back* share the love!
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:27 PM   #3982 
PewPewPew

Bahamut XD <3 <3 Hahah, how random! <3

And eh. Idk, sorta. There's always that one person who complains all the time, then makes a big fuss and gets everyone into a tizzy, which makes a bunch of new members all flustered and rebellious. Hahah!

When I first got here, people really werent...But after a few months, I noticed it. Maybe I just didnt realize at the start, though.
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:32 PM   #3983 
metalbetta

Wanna hear how awesome my night at work was? There's Dorothy Lynch dressing in my HAIR. I feel great. I don't get paid enough for this.
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:35 PM   #3984 
PewPewPew

So, this Dorothy lady, she bought you dinner first before all that fun, right?

LOLOLOLOL! ;D Hehehe <3

Dont worry. One day, you're gonna be an ASTRONAUT. No dressing there! :B <3 (lol!)

I know what will make you feel better...Google Sushi Cat (its a game), and its awesome. Its easy to play, no-fuss, and really cute. Makes a bad day...slightly less smelling like dressing.
Old 06-06-2011, 12:23 AM   #3985 
dramaqueen
Banned

Yeah, time for the exlax cookies, lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 03:06 PM   #3986 
bahamut285

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewpew View Post
so, this dorothy lady, she bought you dinner first before all that fun, right?
lolololol
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:06 PM   #3987 
metalbetta

Azrael has SBD. Boy, you did it to yourself.

Had a few friends over and one went to the kitchen to look at my menagerie of fishies and he was all like "hey, this red one is getting all crazy."... Of course my form response with Azrael is "Oh, he doesn't like people or objects close to the glass so he gets a tad skittish. Don't take it personally!"... And didn't even glance until he said "Well, he's on his side.". GAH! That fish is lucky I have an open QT tank. I've got AQ salt in the 5 gal for tail rips, and I don't think that's very good for bloat, so I had to put him in a 1 gal till he recovers. SBD drives me bonkers. That with the other disease I'm putting up with at the moment has me wanting to rip my hair out.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:17 PM   #3988 
PewPewPew

D: Im sorry!
Old 06-06-2011, 10:21 PM   #3989 
metalbetta

I've never taken SBD seriously, unless they can't "go". It's just an annoyance. I have to watch him when he eats since he does it so quickly and violently. Today I was a little lax after a water change and ended up with this. He's been on the surface on his side for most of the night, but can still swim. Not normally, mind you, but thankfully it's not TOO severe. He's taking an epsom salt bath right now so hopefully that'll help.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:32 PM   #3990 
xswornxoffxjello

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalbetta View Post
I've never taken SBD seriously, unless they can't "go". It's just an annoyance. I have to watch him when he eats since he does it so quickly and violently. Today I was a little lax after a water change and ended up with this. He's been on the surface on his side for most of the night, but can still swim. Not normally, mind you, but thankfully it's not TOO severe. He's taking an epsom salt bath right now so hopefully that'll help.
I hope he gets better, Madi!
I've had a rough day. My best friend is now mad at me because my parents said that I couldn't go to a summer camp with her, my technology-challeged mom is taking out her frustration on me when I try to help her, and there's a "popular" clique of girls on my swim team that are too good to listen to what the coach says and say mean things about other girls on the swim team. I can forgive a lot of things against myself, but I overheard they're saying things about my friends! It's even worse because one of those girls used to be friendly with me, and I never saw her behave like this.
xswornxoffxjello is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou