Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:58 PM   #4502 
TheCrysCat

ugh, this chapstick I'm using smells disgusting D:
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:59 PM   #4503 
dramaqueen
Banned

tsoto, it's nice that you are helping out your mother in law but she might be taking advantage of you. As hard as it is, sometimes you have to let people suffer the consequences of their actions.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 02:00 PM   #4504 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrysCat View Post
Rant: Mother being stressed out, taking it out on me. It sucks having to live with parents (and no car).
Tell me about it! I'm in the same boat, except I'm older and can't drive because of my vision. It does suck.My mom does the same thing to me when she gets stressed out.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:03 PM   #4505 
bahamut285

Did JKFish fix their computer...?

Out of paranoia I let my MalwareBytes run last night LOL
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 02:03 PM   #4506 
TheCrysCat

I mean, I get that she's tired, and it's definitely a valid reason, but I *always* get lectured. And then she feels bad about it two minutes later, after I've locked myself in my room crying.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:24 PM   #4507 
dramaqueen
Banned

She probably dosn't mean to do that to you but that doesn't make it hurt any less.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:25 PM   #4508 
TheCrysCat

I know :/ it's just been that way for as long as I can remember.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:27 PM   #4509 
Pataflafla

Woke up this morning after a late night, and my sister comes in my room not long after I start to try and actually wake up and be ready for the day. She just wanted to get her laptop out of my room and then she told me that one of our rescues' water is too cold, which I admit it was, but he was also in need of a water change in only a little bit. I planned on doing the change after I was awake and ready and to have some warm water.

What she got all upset about was that it wasn't done right then, that I needed a cup for him but wouldn't barge into her room to get one, and that I didn't want to keep using the water from my in-use 10 gallon because it was in use and, hence, not clean, sparkly fresh water (There's 2 bettas in there right now and the water was changed a few days ago. There's a little bit of unavoidable ammonia build up and general fish nastiness in there that wouldn't be suitable to trying to heal a betta in horrible condition) and also because the water level was dropping.

I told her "I can't keep using Ratchet's water to fill up that one's tank. The water level is already pretty low." She then proceeded to rant about how I needed to float him and that I'm too stupid to just add more water to the 10 gallon and that the filter current is too strong for her fish after she made the decision to put him in there.

A few minutes of tense arguing later, she takes the fish to her room presumably to "save" him and says that she'll tell my cousin, whom we bought the fish for, that I have no interest in trying to help him. Because, you know, I totally said that I didn't want to help, haven't helped out tremendously with her fish, and didn't take on the new sickly betta that she bought without having ready room for him other than a quarter gallon hospital tank. I totally don't want to save him if you can't tell.
Pataflafla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 02:28 PM   #4510 
Sweeda88

Blush, my girl fish that got attacked by Annabelle yesterday, jumped out of her QT into the main tank. ANNOYING. STAY IN YOUR QT, DANGIT! YOU NEED TO GET BETTER!!
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou