Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-02-2011, 07:38 AM   #4821 
fightergirl2710

*whispers* I don't think so...
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 08:02 AM   #4822 
Neil D

*whispers back* so? Everyone else won't know...
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 08:24 AM   #4823 
fightergirl2710

>_< You're a nut..
Old 07-02-2011, 08:32 AM   #4824 
Sweeda88

I hate waiting. Especially when it's waiting to go shopping. But it's only 7:31am here, and the shops I want to go to don't open until 9 and 10 (two different stores). I WANT TO GO NOW, DAGNABIT!!! LOL.
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:28 AM   #4825 
Neil D

@ fightergirl,

Yeah..well...your a....ummm...bigger one.
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:33 AM   #4826 
fishman12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweeda88 View Post
I hate waiting. Especially when it's waiting to go shopping. But it's only 7:31am here, and the shops I want to go to don't open until 9 and 10 (two different stores). I WANT TO GO NOW, DAGNABIT!!! LOL.
That stinks I hate waiting as well...
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 12:02 PM   #4827 
fleetfish

.... I fed frozen bloodworms this morning and forgot to wash my hands. Now my throat is swelling dammit. I'll be okay. Hasn't happened in awhile but it's happened before.

Stupid me.

At least I didn't rub my eyes ....

Five hours of sleep makes not a happy fleetfish.
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 12:16 PM   #4828 
fightergirl2710

@ Neil
I don't deny it
@Sweeda
Yes! I want to shop too! Lol my problem is I'm broke! They're having sales everywhere and I can't go >_< I wanna go to Aldo!!
@fleetfish
Eep! Suprisingly, I'm allergic to everything- incense, dust, my mice, random smells, msg etc etc but I'm not allergic to the worms
Feel better!
Old 07-02-2011, 12:17 PM   #4829 
Sweeda88

Well, I went shopping and got what I wanted! I'm happy now!
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 12:37 PM   #4830 
1fish2fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by PewPewPew View Post

When people post things in my threads looking for answers and I either just plain dont know, or it would take a very long time for me to find the answers to.

I mean, hey- I have no issue looking something up and figuring it out, but guh, after 3000 posts of largely researching for others, it gets old! :(

I get at least a pm every day or so from a new, yet unposted member who needs lots of help, which I devote around 30+ minutes to each one... I have noooo problem with it, but after doing a few of those, I dont wanna do it more and more in the forums ;^;

I always wondered why more senior/advanced members tend to post less, and then I realized...

Dang, this crap gets boring and repetitive after a long time... lol!
WORD!

Don't get me wrong... I'll give help to ANY member that sends me a message but come on people... there is a search option for a reason!

There was one point a few months ago where I was literally getting a new PM from someone every few days.

Here's my rant:

I'm getting really tired of the girls I work with. Right now there's only 4 of us (myself and my manager included) and two of the girls are just downright slacking off. We're all friends but it's getting to the point where everyone is on eggshells and tense, especially my manager because she's trying very hard to have to write up and report these two.

On my end.. I'm having to work doubly hard because the upper management has their eyes on us because of the other two girls. So not only do I mostly work by myself but I also have to do cleaning and stocking duties and constantly be moving while they somehow get away with standing around all day.

Today I went in to work as a favor for my manager even though it was my day off. I was supposed to get off at 10:30 when the other girl came in. She was FOURTY minutes late and probably would have been later if I hadn't sent her a text message asking where she was.

Its the same way with the other girl. They just don't seem to take this seriously and its getting to the point where I almost HOPE they get into trouble so maybe they'll open their eyes a little.

And on top of that... they're both whining because they have to work Monday even though they asked for it off. TOUGH. A request does not guarantee that they'll get it off and if they wanted to get time off maybe they should work a little harder. One girl asks for EVERY holiday off.. every.single.one. She was a total "butthead" to me becaue I got easter off and she didnt... HELLO?? I worked Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, New Years Eve, New Years Day, and Valentines day.. all of which she had off AND she's taken 2 weeks off to go on study abroad and a wedding.

They're both just so ungrateful.

I'm just tired of feeling guilty for asking a day off here and there because they ALWAYS want time off. I try to be as accommodating for my manager as possible but I shouldn't have to revolve my life around work. Its sad that I have to work when I'm sick because neither of them are willing to come in to work for me. I'm getting 4 days off to go on vacation and I feel GUILTY about that when both of the other girls have had a week or more off.

Its ok though. Karma is a b..witch. One day they'll get sick or need a day off and ya know what? I'm gonna be busy or just plain not want to help.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou