Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-06-2011, 09:07 PM   #5031 
dramaqueen
Banned

I had a long day waiting for the window washers to come to my house then to my neighbor's house. I had to let the guy in. He's a real jerk. He broke my mini blind a few years ago and so I don't have them to do the upstairs anymore. And while he was up there he decided to use the facilities and left the seat up!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 09:10 PM   #5032 
Sweeda88

@TheCrysCat YES! I am obsessed with makeup and nail polish. If you gave me a million dollars, the first place I'd head would be Ulta, Sally Beauty Supply, then Sephora, and then the MAC counter. Oh, and after that, I'd go to EVERY pet store in the area.
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 09:12 PM   #5033 
TheCrysCat

Me toooooo!! I loooooovvvveeee makeup, even though I think it doesn't look that good on me personally because I'm still fairly young >.<
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 09:24 PM   #5034 
Sweeda88

It probably looks fine on you, but you may need to work on your application skills! If you don't already, watch some makeup tutorials on YouTube. My favorite "gurus" on there are emilynoel83 for more sophisticated makeup, MissChievous for dramatic makeup, and amarixe for everyday, yet fun makeup. I've gotten TONS of good ideas from them, and my application certainly has improved a LOT. Also, when choosing colors for your makeup, think of what looks good on you clothing wise, and translate that into makeup colors.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:29 PM   #5035 
TheCrysCat

I love Bubzbeauty and... a few more whose names I can't remember. Mostly lesser-known ones, because I've found that a lot of the really popular gurus seem to push products on you >.< I'm fine with application and colors, it's just that it looks a bit strange on me. Imagine the little girls on Toddlers and Tiaras, but on 15 year old girl. I mostly do "natural" looks that are subtle, and those look good on me.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:30 PM   #5036 
Rhapsodie

I try not to wear make-up unless I have to.
Here's my tip for you two (that I'm sure you already know!): don't wear too much make-up for too long or too often. Doing so will clog your pores and lead to unsightly acne. Also, white eyeliner on the bottom of the eye makes your eyes look larger! :D
Rhapsodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 09:33 PM   #5037 
TheCrysCat

I use and abuse the white eyeliner on a frequent basis XD And I wash my face twice a day, even if I haven't been wearing makeup. Tip for combination skin: try using products for dry skin that are oil-free. If your skin is well-moisturized, it won't secrete as much oil.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:47 PM   #5038 
Rhapsodie

Good, good. You have learned well!!!
I'm lucky; my skin doesn't break out easily. Like, I don't even have to wash my face. Actually, washing my face RUINS my skin big-time.. It's weird. O.o
Rhapsodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 10:11 PM   #5039 
Sweeda88

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrysCat View Post
I use and abuse the white eyeliner on a frequent basis XD And I wash my face twice a day, even if I haven't been wearing makeup. Tip for combination skin: try using products for dry skin that are oil-free. If your skin is well-moisturized, it won't secrete as much oil.
Oooo, I need to try that! My skin breaks out SO much. Also, I used to do the white eyeliner thing ALL the time, but recently, the brand I have (Rimmel) started irritating my eyes. =( I ended up removing the yellow polish I was wearing. It was going to take ages to dry, and that particular shade (a pastel) wasn't very flattering on me. I think I might return it, along with a crappy eyeshadow I got today. The eyeshadow is SO sheer, even with a primer!
Old 07-06-2011, 10:12 PM   #5040 
TheCrysCat

Bleh, what brand? I hate that. Nyx makes some really great ones, although I suppose you know that already XD

Tags
bettathanyou