Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-06-2011, 11:28 PM   #5051 
fightergirl2710

Ooh darn! We're discussing make up and I have to go for my class :(
I love make up sigh, it makes me happy :D! I'm not a professional but I do some make up for small photoshoots and stuff.. It's fun experimenting :3
Nyx (eye pencil) looks to light on my skin, I look like I have dark circles! I like Colorbar or Revlon Streetwear eye liners they're nice and dark.. I got L'oreal's gel eyeliner which was amazing! I like getting colours too.. I have a very nice blue by Amway!
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:29 PM   #5052 
TheCrysCat

I have this absolutely gorgeous sapphire blue nyx liner, but it's too creamy. It smudges, even with primer.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:51 PM   #5053 
PewPewPew

Alright... So bringing up old stuffs, but today I read one of those dumb facebook note things where you fill in the answers for questions-- from a girl who suddenly started SERIOUSLY hating me, for a reason I still dont know.

She managed to wreck most of my last few months in college, as well as make my good friend's life he11 while they were roommates.

I havent spoken to her, contacted her, written anything about her, nothing, in upwards of probably 2-3 months, at least. I bumped into her once in a while because we lived close by in the dorm, so minus that. Though, even when I did the polite smile thing and was civil, she didnt have any of it.

She turned a bunch of people against me, though they truly had no grounds to do so. I dont talk to them either, and to be honest- it was mostly annoying rather than upsetting. I couldnt talk to anyone without them reporting stuff back to her, it was absurd. (And by talking, I even mean just normally!!)

Anyways, I read that note thing because i was horrendously bored, and came across a bunch of questions that were very obviously about me. One went something like, "Did you ever get a long apology" or something, and she replied "Kind of (referring to an apology of mine for being distant a few weeks before she went all weird), but its mutual and that person sucks anyway sooo"...What? Are you ten years old?

And then, "Will you forgive the last person who hurt you"..."No"
Okay, then. Well, guess its good I didnt stay in the same dorm, lol.

Its just really annoying. I dont honestly know what I could have done to deserve that. I think I may have said something she didnt like, but really- I didnt know anything that bad about her. I know people get touchy, but if thats why, thats ridiculous.

I hate this chick. She's being so petty, I wish she would grow up. Im concerned about what she says about me, because I think what shes saying is malicious. I dont know how far her lies might go, either, which is upsetting. Obviously, what ever I "did" (I still dont know) is done and over with, so geez, just let it be. Grow UP.

I honestly think whatever shes so mad about is a misunderstanding, too. Ive tried to ask her whats wrong, but she refuses. Listen. If youre going to be a gregarious jerk, then dont keep trying to pull me down with you.

I hope and pray I dont see her next semester, I really do. Not so much because Im hurt or angry, but more because Im extremely annoyed and sickened she cant learn to let it go and act her age. Youre in college, youre 19 years old.

Act like it, make it right or shut up.
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:59 PM   #5054 
TheCrysCat

I hate people like that. I had this one girl, who admittedly I *was* friends with, who we'd always go stalking the guy I liked. Yeah, it was really stupid and immature, but we were freshmen xP She was the one who took interest in it, when I only was trying to see which direction he came from in the morning.

Fast forward about four months, turns out she's been saying that I was "obsessive," and the reason no guys liked me was because I supposedly made perverted jokes with them, since I used to hang out with a group of them before school. But you know where she is now? She had to switch schools, probably because of all the drama she caused, and she's so mentally effed up she can't even hold down a FRIENDLY relationship.

What really pisses me off is that at any time, she could've said, no, I don't feel like going to see your guy today. She could have merely been polite to me, instead of being all buddy-buddy. She went so far as to add me as her sister on facebook (which she ended up deleting, because of all the drama). She read the first chapter of my story and said that it was amaaaaaaazing. She didn't have to do all of that if she hated me so much. But she did.

Wow, I digress. Big time. either way, it sucks to have a person trying to turn everyone against you. Some are just nuts like that, I suppose.

Last edited by TheCrysCat; 07-07-2011 at 12:09 AM.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:08 AM   #5055 
dramaqueen
Banned

I hear what you guys are saying. It doesn't get any better when you get older. lol The neighbor I rant about sometimes does the same thing! Gossip about me, stab me in the back, ooh, and the jealousy!! All this froim a 77 year old woman! Talk about not acting your age. lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 12:11 AM   #5056 
TheCrysCat

Ex-lax lemon bars, DQ. Ex-lax lemon bars.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:17 AM   #5057 
dramaqueen
Banned

lol! I got a birthday party invitation from her daughter on FB today A surprise party she's throwing for her mother. . Like I'm going to go. Ha! This woman is always bragging about her money and she pretty much supports her daughter who is a police officer. Her daughter has a credit card and all the bills go to mommy dearest. Any time she goes out with someone she alweays says she had to pay for everything. So everything for this party will go on her credit card and her mother will end up paying for her own surprise party. lol

Last edited by dramaqueen; 07-07-2011 at 12:20 AM.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:20 AM   #5058 
TheCrysCat

Karma xD what you give out comes back to you. She's a negative lady, so she's unhappy and is paying for her own party. lol.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:21 AM   #5059 
PewPewPew

Thats weird, ugh!

And I know, I just wish it got better with age. Its like high school, but so much worse!

Now Im kinda blue :( The one thing that'd make me feel better is Danny, but is 1:30 am, lol.
Even the book Im reading is a no, its in a depressing chapter :'c

Danny I wantchuuu! :'ccc
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 12:22 AM   #5060 
dramaqueen
Banned

Yeah, I'm still about ready to throttle her the next time I see her for spreading lies about my mom.

Tags
bettathanyou