Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-14-2010, 05:20 PM   #501 
CodeRed

LONG/ANGRY RANT AHEAD

In my photography class our teacher was nice and cruel in two ways; she kept 2 people from the original groups together so that everyone could have a friend with the, but then she put me and my friend with some really, really big .... erk. Women.
Anywho, a step by step of what happened, or you'll never be able to understand it.
We were doing a project where we took 12 pictures of nature, 12 pictures of people, and 6 pictures of our choice. Well, I had 11 decent pictures of my friend, and was asking her which "bad" picture she wanted me to post up, since I was out. On of the girls we sit next too decided she would be an excellent person to judge, informing me of how horrible the picture was, generally insulting me in as many ways as possible. Since I try to be a nice person, I let it slide, getting a bit angrier. I wasn't asking her opinion, I was asking my friends.
Then my friend gets this... attitude, asking me why I only took pictures of her. The answer is because we were using her camera because they day she was supposed to come over she bailed on me to go hang out with another friend. Then, when we set up again to get pictures, she once again bailed on me for the same friend. When we finally got to take pictures, we had about an hour to take about 50 pictures, of which 11 turned out good. So I told her because I didn't have a camera to take pictures with, which she still complained about, asking why I didn't just take pictures of my family.
In comes the other chick again, asking me what my family looks like, as if that's any of her business. So I was honest and said my mom is blue eye and blonde haired, and she was "Oh really? Well, why don't you look like that?" Starting to get extremely ticked off, I informed her because of simple recessive genes, being that my father had brown hair and green eyes, I inherited that instead of blonde hair blue eyes. She claimed that she knew that, already. Really, then? So WHY did you bother to ask?? It doesn't see so bad, but it was just the tone in how she said everything, insulting both me and my family at the same time. I think if she'd asked about my dad I would've snapped, since by this time I was seething. My friend wasn't helping at all, of course. She was playing a game with ducks. THANKS for the help, chica.
Then she asked me if I knew "Ryan ****" And I said, yeah, that's my brother. She was, of course, "OH REALLY? You seriously don't look anything at all. Really. Nothing alike." OMG, I was seriously mad now. She just said in a way that was totally obvious about how she felt about me, quite obviously insinuating that it should be impossible for someone as butt ugly as me to be related to my athletic, funny brother. It was clear they liked him, which made me chuckle darkly. My brother wouldn't like girls as ... stupidly cruel as them. I raised him right :P
When the class ended, I asked my friend why she didn't help AT ALL in all of this... and she defended them. LOL. I'm still mad. THANKS for the backup there. The minute someone prettier than me comes along, I'm ALWAYS dropped like a hot rock.

I hate highschool. There're so many jerks. I can only look forward to College, and going to a good college. I know for a FACT that THOSE girls won't be at my college (; The benefit of sitting with them is hearing about all the classes they fail... They prefer "Jersey Shore" to studying ^_^
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:35 PM   #502 
Learn To Fly

So sorry CR! That's terrible!

Rant:
My allergies are terrible. And now I have sinusitis because of being so stuffy, so I have a huge headache. And when I try to blow my nose nothing comes out and I just get more stuffy. Sigh...
Learn To Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:11 PM   #503 
Betta Slave

Wow, CR O.o That's horrible! I'm really sorry. >.<

Bah... this evil little guy (same grade, was in my class last year, but not this year) keeps following me around. He's so boring. Talks in a mono-tone voice. Has a horrible sense of humour. I'm nice to him, but when I politely tell him to go away, he doesn't.

O.o Wierd rant but seriously. ...Stalker.
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:12 PM   #504 
doggyhog

That's freaky BS. If he keeps it up, maybe tell him in a not quite so polite way that you don't want him to follow you around. He may just need to know your not some wimp who doesn't stand up for them selves.
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:28 PM   #505 
Betta Slave

I've tried O.o sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:35 PM   #506 
Cassandra90

So I found a new car I can afford and pay in full down side is insurance. This will be my first time owning and paying insurance on a car. Any one know of good insurance companies for plpd? Another downside is I go on unemployement first week of November until atleast early march, so I have no idea how much I'll be recieving for that time period. So my insurance can't be anymore than at least $120 a month. I have always used the extra car my parents have. I have paid for all maintience on it and new plates and etc. But this time around I want my own car I can say that it is all mine. I don't know what to do. It's not like that car is going to wait for until I know what I'll be recieving on unemployement.
Cassandra90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:48 PM   #507 
JKfish

Rant: I hate myself right now. I completely and utterly loath my very nature. There was a new girl at school today (she's in my math and lunch periods), and during math, when she wasn't looking, the other kids were busy snickering at her because she wasn't wearing the "right" clothes (Oh I hate those kids D:< ). So during lunch, I see her again, and realize that she probably has no friends yet and has nowhere to sit. So, I think for a moment about talking to her and having her sit with me and friends. Then what happens? Some of the kids (they're also the kids who halfway bullied me for several years straight) who were snickering at her before walked by. And I freaking hesitated. I was worried about what they would think. I waited until they were gone, then even then I had second thoughts. After maybe a minute I walked up to her, introduced myself, and started some small talk through the lunch line before asking her to sit with me, then after eating going to the library together. But I hesistated, and seriously considered letting her be and not approaching her! I've always prided myself with not being shallow, trying to be understanding, and not judgemental. And with that, all that went down the drain. What the heck is going on with me? I feel like I'm becoming one of the people I loathe. :(
JKfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:53 PM   #508 
Learn To Fly

It's okay. You did the right thing anyway, right? It's hard but you have to just remember that if they can't like you for who you are they aren't people you should listen to. Of course, they can completely make your life miserable if you want so my above comment isn't very helpful, is it lol. I don't have any real friends at school, but I have the best friends from other things. It helps a lot.
Learn To Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:12 PM   #509 
nochoramet

Man, I'm so sorry to all of yall... :( I'm just having an all around bad day
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:19 PM   #510 
dramaqueen
Banned

Why do people have to be such jerks? CodeRed, she's probably jealous because you're a lot more intelligent than she is.. As far as looks go, she's probably jealous of how you look. Insecure people will tear you down to make themselves feel better.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou