Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-14-2010, 11:34 PM   #511 
nochoramet

:c Well, the chick decided that because I "copied" everything she did, we can no longer be friends. She cussed me out and deleted me on Facebook and so apparently I have offended her beyond belief. This is like the fifth time she's done this to me so I say good riddance. Even though it makes me very sad.
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:09 AM   #512 
CodeRed

She told me snakes weren't animals today o.o;; Because they can't love. I asked her when did loving something equate to being an animal? I'm well aware that my snakes don't love me >.>; I don't lie to myself. But I don't see how that makes them... not animals? She then proceeded to tell me a story about how she left her snake in the garage and it froze to death =/ My friend laughed.
This is going to be a longg 8 weeks -.-;

I'm sorry nochoromet... it sucks to lose a friend, even if they're jerks a lot of the time. But how did you copy her if she's never had a betta? :P People sometimes like to think they're the top of the world, and don't realize that other people exist, too. My friends and I agree that SOMEWHERE out in the world, someone looks exactly like me >.> And them. And everybody. They all have evils twins ^_^
Wait, where was I going with this, lol? Anyways, people will eventually realize that no, they're not the most important. People don't go out of their way to mimic them, no matter how awesome. It'll take awhile, but they'll eventually realize it. And it'll suck. For them.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:21 AM   #513 
ThePearlFish

Humans are technically animals and many of us "animals" don't love, we hate instead.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:23 AM   #514 
dramaqueen
Banned

I agree with you TPF. This world is so full of hate.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:31 AM   #515 
CodeRed

Agreed. And despite what some people say, it has been for awhile. >.> This isn't a new thing, it's just more publicised now... Violence isn't on the rise, imo, destributing the information about it is.

I'm just glad I'm friend with people who love, not hate ^_^ I'd be a very different person today thanks to my friends and family.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:55 AM   #516 
weluvbettas

Rant: Two words.... FRENCH HOMEWORK!
weluvbettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:27 PM   #517 
nochoramet

Yeah, she is just totally not talking to me now so... whatever. She claims I stole saying and stuff on Facebook. Such as saying "bunbuns" instead of "bunnies", coot instead of cute, c: and :c instead of :) and :( and that the only reason I got into video games was because she got an Xbox for her birthday. UGH I hate to tell her but people ALL OVER THE INTERNET use those things! She didn't invent them! She told me I was just a copy cat and wasn't my own person... Sorry guys I'm still just really ill about it. It rubs me the wrong way.

And how in the world does the fact that snakes can't love mean they aren't animals?? That's.. dumb. Lol.
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:43 PM   #518 
vaygirl

Code, I'm sorry but... your friend sounds like a doofus. Not an animal because it doesn't love? Dear lord.
And Nocho's friend sounds like a jealous drama queen.

If you don't agree with them and their silly views then it really doesn't matter to you. They'll think what they think regardless. I'll use my favorite quote from Dr. Phil: You can't control what people say/do but you can control your reactions to it.

You guys are awesome, helpful, nice people. If someone thinks otherwise, it's just noise. You might have to hear them but you don't have to agree with them.

Now I sound like yer Mom. :P
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:33 PM   #519 
Mermaid Fish

I feel so retarded and mad. This morning I stepped on my critter carrier which was almost 2 gallons. Now there's a big crack down the side. At least it was too small for anything aquatic. :( Now I know my betta is biting but he's in with frogs and I can't put salt in that tank. D: I don't have anywhere to move him or the frogs. A couple of weeks ago my brother filled a ballon with water and it landed next to the smaller carrier and the it blew an entire wall off which is now taped back together. D: I don't know what to do :(
Mermaid Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:39 PM   #520 
CodeRed

@VG, thankfully, it wasn't my friend who said that, but a chick I sit with in photography (assigned seats -.-;;). I don't think I could be friends with anyone who was so... oblivious. Ignorant. Rude. Although, with this and the recessive genes things combined, I'm convinced the girl who's saying these things (a junior or senior, I believe) was NOT paying attention in science. It was my favorite subject last year <3

And Nocho (I like this nickname, lol!), I'm sorry you're going through this Dx Some people just need a good kick in the butt >_<