Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-12-2011, 06:50 PM   #5421 
TheCrysCat

Stupid breeder. Ah well, like OFL said, it could very well be a troll. I do hate it when people post for the sake of posting. To most of us here, rank doesn't matter. You don't need to bump up old threads that have no bearing anymore. And I barely ever post in the picture forum BECAUSE a lot of times there's not much more to say than "OMG he/she is so pretty!" and I feel awkward posting the same thing on every thread.

Edit: Go and sleep Shimizoki XD best. insult. evar.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:52 PM   #5422 
Shimizoki

Thats why I made it my sig ;)
Shimizoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:53 PM   #5423 
bahamut285

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishman12 View Post
Switcxh it for what bahamut?
Different coloured gravel...I have white/tan mix in my newer tank and it looks SO much better (cleaner/bigger) than the tank with black gravel. I always knew white makes things look bigger but I guess my perception failed that time at the store, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrysCat View Post
Rant: Crazy chick hating me because of my boyfriend xD the situation is part annoying, part hilarious.
Please just *edit* out this girl already...and film it if there is a fight. I know I'm not really in any place to say anything considering my BF broke up with me in April, but if your BF is not willing to say anything to this girl then I would, LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimizoki View Post
Rant: I hate when people pull up posts they know they can make a real quick general response in. Then the next day the pull up the same post and say the same thing not knowing that they had already posted there. The process repeats.

Example:
http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=74233
LOL I thought I was in trouble for a moment, then I saw it XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsoto80 View Post
RANT: My eye keeps twitching and it is a very annoying distraction
If it's around the orbital of your eye, this is usually attributed to excessive tiredness xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by youlovegnats View Post
Rant:: ppl who call me at the help line asking how to download stuff off the university website
Rant about this: I am actually surprised that these people make it into university. Nowadays, with so much technology going around, why is it that people can't be bothered to learn SIMPLE things about how they work? I'm not asking you to BUILD ME a computer, but at least know WTH a monitor is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimizoki View Post
I watched Naruto, Bleach, Onepiece... I dont care what others say, I find them quite entertaining. The early episodes of naruto were horrible... and I think that and the fact so many people like it is why some people hate it.
I hate it because of the psycho fandom and the type of anime it is. The type of anime is: "Put in so many goddamn characters, to the point that there will be a character that EVERYONE loves". Due to this, yaoi fangirls go NUTS and slash every single character with each other. I've seen slash of characters that DON'T EVEN INTERACT. I'm not going to enjoy an anime/manga series when all the fanart of them is GAY.

Last edited by dramaqueen; 07-12-2011 at 07:49 PM. Reason: bad language.
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:53 PM   #5424 
TheCrysCat

Whatever, go and sleep. Because I'm a butthurt ten year-old. And if she didn't live in another state, Bahamut, I totally would. I can't find it within myself to be mad at her anymore. Talking with my BF and our friends last night, no one really likes her. They were telling him to make her go to bed XD
Old 07-12-2011, 06:55 PM   #5425 
bahamut285

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfishlady View Post
I understand......anyone else having problems with the pages loading really, really slow (period)
I was just about to rant about this XD...mine gets cut off at the bottom so the "submit reply" button disappears
Old 07-12-2011, 06:55 PM   #5426 
TheCrysCat

Mine too, actually :P
Old 07-12-2011, 06:57 PM   #5427 
bahamut285

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrysCat View Post
Whatever, go and sleep. Because I'm a butthurt ten year-old. And if she didn't live in another state, Bahamut, I totally would. I can't find it within myself to be mad at her anymore. Talking with my BF and our friends last night, no one really likes her. They were telling him to make her go to bed XD
Lollerskates, okay XD
Old 07-12-2011, 06:59 PM   #5428 
Oldfishlady

Mine too...but now it seems to have gotten better....I am computer challenged and often wonder if it is my computer or something I did....lol...don't really understand all the computer stuff...I didn't have them growing up like a lot of you guys did....well, we did have but they were the size of a house back then.....laffs....

Last edited by Oldfishlady; 07-12-2011 at 07:04 PM.
Oldfishlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:06 PM   #5429 
Shimizoki

Yea... wierd, so it was this site acting up not my internet?
Shimizoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:09 PM   #5430 
youlovegnats

Must be the site, cuz my FB and e-mail work just fine. Whatever it was, the site on my end is working again.
youlovegnats is offline   Reply With Quote