Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-16-2010, 04:21 PM   #541 
JKfish

AntiRant/Rant- I just got a gift from my uncle, and I've gotta put it in the bank... but there's more than enough to buy the betta I've had my eye on for a bit. but I know if I start spending it, I'll find another thing I'll want to buy and pretty soon 50% would be gone before the september break is over D: . I wanna buy a pretty fish so badly, but I don't have the time to care for it, but my uncle's gift is meant to be used, but but but but but but but...... :( I'm typically good about saving and not spending, but when it concerns bettas, I tend to almost become impulsive.

Besides, who could resist this http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...shm&1284683948

or this one: http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...shm&1284820488

or this one (who is perfect in my eyes) http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...shm&1284821579
sigh.

Last edited by JKfish; 09-16-2010 at 04:23 PM.
JKfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:23 PM   #542 
vaygirl

I love my Basset Hound to pieces but if she throws up yellow bile on my couch ONE MORE TIME I'm going to sell her! I've had this couch maybe 4 months and she's done it twice. I keep a blanket on there just for such an occasion and she throws up in the corner of the couch where it doesn't cover all the way. I am so fuming mad. It smells so bad in here that I'm seriously sick to my stomach. GRRRRRRRRR!

Disclaimer - Of course I won't really sell her but she is no longer allowed on the couch. Will that stop her? Of course not. She likes to vomit on soft things. I'm sure I'll spend weeks training her not to get on the couch and then she'll get up there and throw up when I'm out of the room. GAH!!!!
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:28 PM   #543 
metalbetta

Animal vomit is a pain in the butt. Believe me, I know well. lol
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:42 PM   #544 
vaygirl

It's maddening. And I have a cat who vomits projectile hairballs. No warning, just.... CACK!!!! and off they go.

My in-laws are coming next weekend too. :/
"Here... sit on my vomicouch!"
Old 09-16-2010, 05:25 PM   #545 
metalbetta

I'm getting a fatcat next month that vomits when he gets nervous. Oh joy.
Old 09-16-2010, 06:43 PM   #546 
vaygirl

Oh dear. Good luck with that? Lol!
Old 09-16-2010, 06:44 PM   #547 
Capricorn

Ugh, I came home one day and just happened to turn on the hall light.. to find a nice big steaming pile of cat puke at the other end. Jooooy. I love my cats to pieces, but you think they could throw up on the wood floor downstairs or the linoleum in the bathroom? Nope! Right on the carpeted hallway. :/

For those of you who have bought fish from aquabid, how long does the shipping take..? My pair (which I THOUGHT was going to be here today..) is apparently not due in until Saturday.. I'm scared I'm going to open the box and have two dead fish. :/ With the cost of shipping (only in Iowa, not like it was in Thailand), I assumed she was doing at least two-day shipping, but I guess not.

fffffff I'll be so pissed if they're both dead. :c
Capricorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:44 PM   #548 
1fish2fish

Ugh.. just ugh I have a rant so big I'm gonna have to make a new thread.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:43 PM   #549 
metalbetta

Rant: My band's ex drummer is acting like a 12 year old. Ah, I love it when full grown adults talk like that. It's amusing, really.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:46 PM   #550 
dramaqueen
Banned

This morning I was watching tv when this big truck comes around the corner and I'm wondering where it's going. Then my Mom says it parked next door. We had the blinds closed in our tv room so I went to the front door to look out. There is the truck PARKED IN OUR DRIVEWAY!!!!! I hate when people do that without permission!!!! So about 15 minutes I go out to walk another neighbor's dog and I see the guy come back to his truck to get tools. I also see the neighbor's car parked in his driveway instead of his garage!!! I said to the guy"Can you please move your truck out of my driveway?" He says "oh, uh, yes ma'am. " This neighbor is the same idiot who was revving his motorcycle for an hour once a week. Thank goodness he sold the darn thing!! Ugh!!!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou