Old 09-17-2010, 07:11 AM   #551 
bloo97

Ugh....People.
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 09:17 AM   #552 
ashleyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaygirl View Post
I love my Basset Hound to pieces but if she throws up yellow bile on my couch ONE MORE TIME I'm going to sell her! I've had this couch maybe 4 months and she's done it twice. I keep a blanket on there just for such an occasion and she throws up in the corner of the couch where it doesn't cover all the way. I am so fuming mad. It smells so bad in here that I'm seriously sick to my stomach. GRRRRRRRRR!

Disclaimer - Of course I won't really sell her but she is no longer allowed on the couch. Will that stop her? Of course not. She likes to vomit on soft things. I'm sure I'll spend weeks training her not to get on the couch and then she'll get up there and throw up when I'm out of the room. GAH!!!!

my chihuahua throws up yellow bile on the couch too! i finally figured out that i needed to give her a snack at night and in the morning (since i feed her in the afternoon)

she would throw up because her stomach would be empty and the acid would make her sick. poor doggies.
ashleyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 01:48 PM   #553 
nochoramet

Rant: I have to take down my whole tank and just start all over >.< Fru was dead when I woke up this morning so I'm just starting over. GGGRRR.
Anti Rant: I've got a good feeling about my speech midterm i just took :D
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 01:54 PM   #554 
vaygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyy View Post
my chihuahua throws up yellow bile on the couch too! i finally figured out that i needed to give her a snack at night and in the morning (since i feed her in the afternoon)

she would throw up because her stomach would be empty and the acid would make her sick. poor doggies.
That's the exact same reason Molly does it. But she WON'T eat. Every night and every morning we try to get her to eat cookies but she won't. They end up stacked in her bed. Today she wouldn't eat her breakfast until about 5 minutes ago. She drives me up a wall. I have the worlds only non-eating basset.

When she was a puppy she would only take in a 1/4 cup of food a day. It got to the point where we could see her spine. I try really hard to be patient with her but man... who ever had to beg a dog to eat really good Mother Hubbard cookies?! When people say Bassets are stubborn, they aren't kidding. :P
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 02:32 PM   #555 
Capricorn

Rant; So I won an aquabid auction (my first ever!) for a pair of bettas.. I asked the woman to ship them Wednesday so I would be sure to have everything taken care of. So Wednesday night she drops them off at fedex. I'm sitting here assuming that I'll be getting them friday (at the LATEST), when she emails me to say they're on track for Saturday.. can they even last that long in that box? e.e I'm pissed that she didn't ask what sort of shipping I wanted to pay for, and that I don't know if I'll be getting LVIE fish tomorrow... bleh...

antirant; I feel good for some reason today. New tank is heated and set up.. if the two fish don't make it, hoping for the black halfmoon I spotted at petco today. e.e
Capricorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 03:40 PM   #556 
Learn To Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn View Post
Rant; So I won an aquabid auction (my first ever!) for a pair of bettas.. I asked the woman to ship them Wednesday so I would be sure to have everything taken care of. So Wednesday night she drops them off at fedex. I'm sitting here assuming that I'll be getting them friday (at the LATEST), when she emails me to say they're on track for Saturday.. can they even last that long in that box? e.e I'm pissed that she didn't ask what sort of shipping I wanted to pay for, and that I don't know if I'll be getting LVIE fish tomorrow... bleh...
My AB fish are being shipped priority-that means at least two days-and since I'm in KY and they're in CA it'll probably be thee. I think your fish will be okay :)
Learn To Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 03:41 PM   #557 
Capricorn

Okay! D: I hope they are. I'll take your word for it, it makes me feel a little bit better.
Old 09-17-2010, 03:51 PM   #558 
Learn To Fly

Yeah I am a little worried about mine, but I figure he's sold lots of fish and knows what they can handle. Plus, think about those fish from Thailand.
Learn To Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 04:17 PM   #559 
Capricorn

Yeah, that's what I keep telling myself. xD
Old 09-17-2010, 04:24 PM   #560 
CodeRed

My cat ruined my photoshoot with Lady XD She rolled around on my feet the whole time, meowing her head off xDD I was filming, so instead I started filming a conversation between her and I XD So then I went to get some pictures of Lady on a rail.... and found a nice, fat chipmunk T-T; She's declawed, and overweight, so I'm not sure how she managed to pull it off... But it's probably why she was so exuberant when I was outside...
"MOOM! MOOM! LOOOK!! LOOK WHAT I GOT YA!! :DDD LOOK AT IT, DANGIT!"
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou