Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-19-2011, 03:43 PM   #5781 
1fish2fish

Mine is just a general rant to the universe culminating from an overwhelming display of stupidity on a few different forums and in real life lately.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:45 PM   #5782 
TheCrysCat

Oh. Well, that I can understand too. Stupidity is everwhere.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:48 PM   #5783 
Arashi Takamine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrysCat View Post
Ok, wow. So remember my friend who was upset that I called her out on being negative? Eventually I stopped replying to her because I got distracted, and then I see her status on facebook: "Why won't anybody talk to me?" I commented and said sorry, that I got distracted and ended up falling asleep, etc. which was ALL TRUE. What do I get as a response? "You yourself know you wouldn't "talk" to me..." I am so tired of her BS melodrama. If she's just going to beech at me after I've been her "only friend" that would put up with her, she can go to that ghetto school she wants to go to so badly because she'd rather go anywhere but where people know her. Apparently she'll just be "miserable either way," but you know what? She has only herself to blame. But for her to prefer to get out of an A+ school in order to go to one where fights happen everyday, that's just freaking sad. All because she can't deal with the stupid drama that only exists in her head.

@Arashi: Yeah, same with me. My boyfriend just happens to be sweet 95% of the time, so it makes up for the fact that he's a doof.
I know your pain. Some people can be so dramatic. This one girl who had been my 'best friend' for years tortured me embarressed me and thought it was hilarious that she could blackmail me.

Boys can be such doofs.

Neil - You are not a doof.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:54 PM   #5784 
bettafreak33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi Takamine View Post

Neil - You are not a doof.
Why do I sense Forum War 2 coming on?
bettafreak33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:03 PM   #5785 
TheCrysCat

The part that pissed me off the most was that she always assumes that everyone's against her, even me. After *I* have been the one who's tried to be sooooo nice and help her out of her little "depression" (that she entirely makes up in her head) she still has the balls to act like I'm this horrible person for one time calling her out on her negativity. She is negative. You can't sugar-coat the truth. She likes to make things up and dwell on things she barely remembers, because she's addicted to the negativity. She's had some hard stuff happen in her life, but guess what? So did I. I had to watch my dad find out he has cancer (luckily it hadn't spread, so they just removed the kidney it was on and he was fine) and get his kidney taken out, and then he was crazy hostile towards me and my mom. That was two years ago, and I don't dwell on it anymore. Ya know why? It's ended. My dad snapped out of it and apologized. He's doing better. He's done better for two years.

She had something similar happen eleven years ago, and she still hasn't gotten over it. Nothing bad happened to her; there was no permanent damage. You can't tell me she even remembers most of it, because she hadn't even turned four when it happened. The only reason it makes such an impact in her life is because she lets it.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:06 PM   #5786 
fightergirl2710

Quote:
Originally Posted by youlovegnats View Post
*hands fightergirl a lemon bar*
Rofl XD!!
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:23 PM   #5787 
fishman12

Rant: I'm tooo lazy to catch up on 20 different threads... *stress ball*
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:36 PM   #5788 
xswornxoffxjello

I love my animals, but they're animals. Animals are valuable creatures, but people are more valuable.
xswornxoffxjello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:37 PM   #5789 
dramaqueen
Banned

I have a feeling that some kids join a forum for the summer for something to keep them from being bored. Then they post stuff like "yeah", "cool" , ":)" and stuff like that and it increases their post count. We're not in a race here to see who gets the most posts, people! Grr. lol This forum is here for people to learn about our wonderful hobby of fishkeeping, asking questions and helping each other.Then we have the lounge area where we can visit with each other and have fun.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:40 PM   #5790 
fishman12

^ lol +1...

haha agree DQ
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou