Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-19-2011, 04:43 PM   #5791 
TheCrysCat

I don't think that there should be a limit on how many posts you make in a day, or anything stupid like that. I just wish that some people would use a few brain cells. Also, it annoys me when people post anything but information in the disease forum. It's gotta be disappointing to see that there's a new post in your thread, and then it's just some person saying "srry about youre fish."
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:43 PM   #5792 
dramaqueen
Banned

Fishman, I hope you and Neil didn't think I was referring to you guys. I've seen both of you post in other sections trying to answer questions and help people.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:45 PM   #5793 
metalbetta

Crashing at my boyfriend's new apartment for a few days until my room at my parent's place is set up... My fish are still at the old place in the meantime.... I miss my babies.
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:47 PM   #5794 
fishman12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Fishman, I hope you and Neil didn't think I was referring to you guys. I've seen both of you post in other sections trying to answer questions and help people.
Didn't think about you talking about me.... Well I try...
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:30 PM   #5795 
xswornxoffxjello

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I have a feeling that some kids join a forum for the summer for something to keep them from being bored. Then they post stuff like "yeah", "cool" , ":)" and stuff like that and it increases their post count. We're not in a race here to see who gets the most posts, people! Grr. lol This forum is here for people to learn about our wonderful hobby of fishkeeping, asking questions and helping each other.Then we have the lounge area where we can visit with each other and have fun.
I agree..I've been here longer than some of the bronze members, and I haven't even hit senior. It doesn't bother me; I'm just too shy to post much.
xswornxoffxjello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 08:01 PM   #5796 
vaygirl

I've been around since 2009 and some new people almost beat me! :P
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 05:41 AM   #5797 
1fish2fish

This proves that older members know better than to post nonsense and one word posts.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 07:24 AM   #5798 
Neil D

*looks around guiltily* it just occurred to me that was probably 'nonsense'.

Anyways, a forum, any forum, is not only a place for info, but a place to meet others and converse. That conversing in the Lounge or other appropriate threads increases post Count. whenever I see the name Dramaqueen, 1fish2fish, OFL, thecryscat, fishman, and some others that I think are important but am too lazy to type, I know I can trust their info, and I hope people think the same thing when they see my Avatar/username. That is sort of related to posts, be it helpful or just condolences (sorry about ____.) or even just chatting and making friends, people will recognize and trust your name throughout the forum. I have only been on here since march/april, and I'm already a bronze member, I didn't intend this to happen, it just did. I hope I haven't annoyed any of you on here personally, but I just love trying to help with people's fish because it gives me a sense of accomplishment and pride that I saved an innocent creature. Or just having fun and chatting. End really long post.
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 07:49 AM   #5799 
fightergirl2710

Well said Neil! :)
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:59 AM   #5800 
bahamut285

I completely agree with Neil, other than to chat and make friends, I also like to learn. Unfortunately there are quite a few members (I won't mention who) that really grind my gears.

Rant: I hate how Lelouch and Lin sleep like they're dead. This morning I woke up to Lelouch crashed into the corner and Lin sleeping horizontally in some plants (like how people sleep on their side, lol). Needless to say, both are happy and awake...probably laughing at me when I frantically checked to see if they were awake by rubbing the glass. X__________X""""""""
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote