Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-18-2010, 07:43 PM   #581 
Maryrox247

I was drinking some juice when i read about all the vomit... by the way i rofld at the vomicouch! (LOL)

Anti rant: my japanese writing is getting better! I can remember some more symbold now! The hard part is figuring out the specific stroke order for each of them... gaah! lol. plus im using a rosetta stone and it works GREAT! :D

Rant: my grandma keeps getting mad at me cause she thinks my tanks smell almost like pee! I cant smell a thing though! even if i put my nose right over the water of any of my tanks (trust me i did do this) i cant smell anything too bad! of course they have A smell but it is hardly noticable when i really try to take a big ol' whiff of it! Jeez, non-fish people ugh! lol!

Rant: I have high cholesterol and i think im overeacting but i am so freaking scared that i will get a heart attack! And to lower it i have to actually consume......veg...vege...VEGETABLES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I also have to cut down on sugar! (waaaah!) And fats. But here's the thing my grandma cooks with SO MUCH BUTTER in almost every dish she makes! (like about a half stick to a stick of butter in every meal) So i really don't know what to do about that but yeah hopefully if i stop having soda every day, cut down my sweet intake by half, and try to down salad, (Basically green,leaf shaped, barf in a bowl...yum) i can probably lower it. OH JEEZ IM GONNA DIE TRYING TO DO THIS.... so much easier said than done!
Maryrox247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 07:57 PM   #582 
vaygirl

Maryrox, if you hate veggies, and I do, soup is your best friend. You can load soup full of veggies and you don't even notice. :P

My vomicouch is still stinky!
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 08:48 PM   #583 
Betta Slave

Hehe, vomicouch XD

How can you not like vegetables... (Okay, that sounded wierd.) But being a vegetarian isn't that hard

Grrr. There are these two girls my age on my block who have always bullied me. I've known them since I was three or so. I was taking the dogs for a walk and made the mistake of passing by their houses. They were rolling around on computer chairs (wth?) in the middle of the road, yelling like crazy and they decided to follow me. So for a minute or so I had one of them stalking me and one of them yelling "CARLIE! CARLIE! CARLIEEEE!!" Over and over again.
So I turned around and growled, "WHAT?" and that shut them up and made them go back.

Hah... so annoying...
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:11 PM   #584 
CodeRed

I'd've gone back for my lab >.> 120 pounds of protection and slobber. You were saying, ladies?
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:12 PM   #585 
Betta Slave

XD That's why I want a big dog... my parents' dogs are teeny and could care less about my well-being o.O
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:31 PM   #586 
CodeRed

GET A DANE
-shot-

People keep telling me in my cat help threads to take him to a vet -.-;; Keeps saying he's DYING, HURRY AND SAVE HIMMM!! READ THE POSTS, PEOPLE. He's BEEN to a vet, he's RECEIVED help, and he's GETTING BETTER. Why is it that my cat MUST have herpes, or FIV, or Leukemia, or some other dire illness just because he's got a virus?? I don't understand it....
Old 09-18-2010, 10:55 PM   #587 
metalbetta

People... people can be such morons sometimes. They jump to conclusions and put the worst case scenario first. They read "cat", "sick" and they blow a gasket.
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 11:01 PM   #588 
CodeRed

YES! Thank you! It's like cats never get sick o.o;;
Old 09-18-2010, 11:12 PM   #589 
metalbetta

Omg he sneezed! Start CPR! ... (XD)
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 11:15 PM   #590 
CodeRed

Nooo!! IT MUST BE HERPES D: