Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-18-2010, 10:31 PM   #591 
doggyhog

Maryrox, this is going to sound absolutely crazy, but I hardly ever eat any wheat or sugar. Serious. Now I'm not saying YOU should do that, (I do it for health reasons) but it's really not that hard if you just stick with it for a little bit. The first week or so was terrible, but your body adjusts to it! Go for it and become healthier. :)

Rant:
Does anyone here not have a good relationship with their parents? Don't want to go into details on a public thread, but I just don't have a good relationship with them... :(
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:34 PM   #592 
dramaqueen
Banned

Maryrox, are you on cholesterol medication? Gosh, you're awfully young to be having to watch what you eat... Oh shoot, I sound like one of my neighbors! lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:36 PM   #593 
dramaqueen
Banned

Unfortunately, I didn't have a good relationship with my dad the last few years of his life but he was an alcoholic and I didn't want to be around him. I think my Mom and I have a good relationship. Of course, I'm a lot older than a lot of you guys.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:38 PM   #594 
metalbetta

DH, once you hit the magic age of 18 your relationship with your parents will change. My stepdad and I used to do nothing but fight when I lived at home. I moved out, and now I'm all kinds of excited to go home for visits to spend time with my parents and siblings.
For the time being, having an iffy relationship with your parents is totally normal. You're a teenager. Just give it time. :)
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:41 PM   #595 
Jessiefish

I sneezed rather violently earlier today... oh noez, maybe it's herpes!
Jessiefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:45 PM   #596 
CodeRed

<.<
>.>

You should go see a vet o.o

KAY. My house has been taken over ): My parents have people over, so I'm pretty much confined to my room. D: It's really boring, and stuffy. And they forgot I was here =/
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:48 PM   #597 
Betta Slave

DH, I have the same problem with my mom. >.<

and CR, I hate it when parents have company over... O.o though I just hang out in the basement. It's where I spend my whole day pretty much. XD An elliptical, a fridge, my wii, both my guitars. Heh.

BAHHHH I can't go to sleep. So I'm going to listen to a few Gorillaz interviews. XP
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:49 PM   #598 
CodeRed

They're in the basement ): And the main floor. So I'm confined to the upstairs, which I recently lost my TV. So I have the computer, that's it.

-goes to watch Spirit on YT-
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 10:18 AM   #599 
ReyesBetta

I don't have a great one with my dad, he deserves it though when he gets my mom pregnant, sticks around until his kid is old enough to get to know him then leave. Oh yeah why did he leave? He owes 5 digits in child support.
ReyesBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:38 AM   #600 
vaygirl

So last night a millipede got under my bed when we were getting ready for sleeps around 1am. I kept imagining him coming up the bed and crawling on me. Then my husband started snoring and snoring and snoring. At 4:30 I gave up and moved to the living room couch. Lexi kept sneaking up to sleep on my memory foam pillow or to meow in my face. Then she and Kira started fighting and running the length of the house like two nutbars. I finally fell asleep around 7 and my husband came down and woke me up at 8:30.

The moral of this story is: Do NOT drink two giant Red Bulls in one day if you're my age. Sleep will not come. I'm so grumpy today. I could just strangle someone.
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou