Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-23-2011, 12:27 PM   #6011 
tsoto80

I hate that I can not force people to do things! This person needs help and is in denial about it. All I hear is excuses....*sigh*
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:57 PM   #6012 
fishman12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PewPewPew View Post
Alsoalso, on gaia (yeah, Im that bored to make an account there!) I have betta thread going.

Some peeps are derp and keep disagreeing with me about basic stuff.

I like that I can curse and kick them out on there >:D muhuuuahuhuuu.

YEAHYEAH ANTIRANT~
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh *goes to gaia*
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 02:10 PM   #6013 
kaykay1295

I AM SICK OF MY SISTER!!! First off she has a horse, she's 12! What 12 year old(excludign those who grew up on farms in texas or somewhere where their family owns and raises them) needs a horse?! Seriously?!! Common! Then she bosses everyone around. She CONSTANTLY pushes, shoves, hits, kicks at me, for no aparent reason and then when I yell at her telling her to stop I get in trouble. I'm sick of it. Not only that but she is a total jerk to everyone in the family(sorry for cursing but there truly is no better word for it) she yells, and screams at my grandparents who bought the horse, trailer, and truck for her, the truck is another thing! I just got my license, I'm driving my dads hand-me-down 1987 pontiac bonivile that he got for $100 and fixed it up so it run but barely. Yet she's 5 years(you have to be 16 1/2 to get a license here) from having a lisense and has a brand new truck. What im really mad about is my grandma has decided to take all 9 grandkids to kings island, well last week she screamed at my grandma, said she was gonna kill herself, and hit my aunt, no punishment what so ever. My Dad was furious and wanted her grounded from showing her horse in the fair, but because he didnt want to make my grandparents angry he couldnt, now he's still letting her go to kings island! If I yellled and, hit and, threatend to kill myself,to anybody let alone my grandparents after they had given me everything I'd asked for I would be grounded until I graduated no question about it, yet becaus she's the little princess she gets whatever she wants,and my grandma who I'm very close to because she's so busy with my sisters doesnt even answer my phone calls!And today my dad gave me and her each $10 for kings island I thanked him multiple times and she said, just 10? I can't even buy a drink with that can I have 20 and Kayla will be fine with nothing. Seriously!Who says that! But the part I'm thourghly pissed about is I just got a new fish tank, I care about this tank ALOT so she comes into my room take all the fish but my betta out, puts them in the sink then attempts to break my tank and put the cat in it, I about strangeled her! And again NO PUNISHMENT!!!!! Where does it stop?! When is she finally gonna be shown acting that way is not acceptable. I'm tired of it and can do nothing about it,it seems to me I'm the pee-on in the family since everybody lets her get everything and i get ****, yet I'm the better person. I cant take it anymore I'm thouroughly sick of it!!! Sorry, needed to get that off my chest! Thanks

Last edited by dramaqueen; 07-23-2011 at 02:24 PM.
kaykay1295 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 02:34 PM   #6014 
Neil D

Kay,

That was crazy!! I would hate to have a sibling like that.

Pew, I'm a chatty Cathy ? Really? Well I suppose I am....*sigh* but I feel respected! *beams*

General: why was there a sudden wave of noobs last week or so?
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 02:35 PM   #6015 
fishman12

Wow that really stinks
Old 07-23-2011, 02:43 PM   #6016 
kaykay1295

sorry for posting such a long rant, I just felt that if I'm going to have to share a bed and care with her when we go on vacation tomorow I should rant somewhere she won't see it, and maybe it's betta season? I'm a noob, but I really enjoy my betta and have a 10 gallon tank for it with plants and two rocks it has 4 ghost fish and 4 mystery fish in it the mystery fish are being removed soon because their my sisters :( my betta really liked the fish too! he never chases them and lets them mind their own business.
Old 07-23-2011, 03:17 PM   #6017 
dramaqueen
Banned

Your sister sounds like she's got some emotional issues.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 03:56 PM   #6018 
fishman12

Big ones, too
Old 07-23-2011, 05:08 PM   #6019 
kaykay1295

lol she probably does, I just wish she wouldn't take it out on me. And what sucks is if I confront her about it shes so good at manipulation that by the end of the fight I'm the one appologizing and later on I figure out I was right all along and she just used her jedi mind tricks to make me think otherwise.
Old 07-23-2011, 05:11 PM   #6020 
fishman12

Evil...

Tags
bettathanyou