Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-30-2011, 07:12 PM   #6551 
PewPewPew

I didnt know OFL checked out the rant thread ;)

Rant:

Was in a car accident today :,( .. I was just trying to see harry potter and in a (particularly awful) intersection a guy pulled out in front of me and I hit him. The front of my car got wrecked, his side doors (truck) were damaged. Everyone's fine, thank god- but wrooo.

Im so upset about it. My boyfriend, dad and little brother were with me. Why did that a$$ have to pull out? Why?

Unfortunately two people ("witnesses", pft) said the light was red.. But they werent even there when it happened. So how would they know? Idk, the whole thing is fishy, but people around here do crap like that...

I got a ticket because of the witnesses, even though we and even the cop know thats not possible, as per the damage on both cars (the way I hit and they received it)... Whatever... *sigh*

I give up on driving, Im done. Screw it ;__;
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 07:19 PM   #6552 
fightergirl2710

Aww P3 that's horrible! Car accidents can be so jarring :(
You has my hugs!
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 07:20 PM   #6553 
vaygirl

That sucks P3! Is that your first accident? Accidents suck. The whole thing sucks. :( At least everyone's okay. Cept your poor car. Screw his car. :P
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 07:26 PM   #6554 
PewPewPew

Yeah, right? I felt bad, he had a young kid with him. I did, too, though.
He was smoking in the car, though, so automatically the man has none of my respect.. Dont smoke in the car, guy. You're gonna kill your kid that way. :/

And yeah, it was my first. Hell of an accident to have. Do not want :,(

The worst part was my mother. She literally yelled at me. I kept composure the whole time, and then she comes and freaks every one of us out ("YOU ALMOST DIED!!!" Thanks, mom, sthu.) and I almost cried. I cried at home and needed a hug, so I hugged danny and told mum how frightened and sad I was, and she yelled at me.

She should have just stayed away. Even my dad was angry with her about that.

I feel terrible enough as is, I dont need my mother reminding me. My dad came in and made me feel better, though. He's my step-dad, but sometimes he's more of a dad than my actual dad is. :'/ At least someone took the time to care and help me deal with it.

*Tears up* :,c
Old 07-30-2011, 07:30 PM   #6555 
Sweeda88

I'm so sorry, Alyssa. Your mom sounds like how my grandma acted when my mom and I got in a car accident. There was an oil and water slick in the road, but my grandma blamed it all on my mom, even though my grandma wasn't even with us. I feel your pain. I hope you don't have any lasting back problems from it like I do.
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 07:36 PM   #6556 
vaygirl

Gah, I got yelled at by my Mom for my first too. Hugs from me. It's a scary thing. You'll be okay. It takes some time to get over the spookies but they do go away. <3
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 07:54 PM   #6557 
PewPewPew

Thank you, guys. And no, sweeda, everyone's just fine. My head hurts a bit and so does my dad's (we were in front, I was driving) but Im sure its from being jarred about. No airbags deployed, luckily, I managed to stop hard and go from the normal 30+ to under 10 in a second :(

And yes, thats exactly how mom is. She never thinks about things and lets them gurgle and spew from her mouth without thought ;,( I havent heard a thing from her (shes at a reunion), which is her (petty) way of telling me shes angry.

Sigh. Thats fine mom. Glad youre acting like a child somewhere else. :,(
Old 07-30-2011, 08:36 PM   #6558 
dramaqueen
Banned

The important thing is that no one was hurt or worse. Sometimes moms make it sound like everything is your fault. My mom is the same way. *hugs*
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 08:39 PM   #6559 
Sweeda88

Anti-rant: My sister called and asked for advice about her new Betta! She has a double tail named Aquarius! How cute is that? She was having trouble getting him to eat, and he was lethargic. I told her to try crushing up his pellets. Also, she has him in a .5 gallon. I'm giving her one of my extra 1 gallons when she comes here this week. I'm going to try to convince my parents to let me get her a heater soon, before the weather gets cold. I'm sure he'll be fine during the summer. It's not optimal, but it's not terrible.
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:06 PM   #6560 
TheCrysCat

I'm so sorry, Pee3 :(
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou