Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-02-2011, 08:57 PM   #6841 
TheCrysCat

He's still my friend on FB. I still want to be able to talk to him eventually, but not right now xP That's the only thing keeping me from calling him every name in the book and starting over when I can't think of any more.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 08:58 PM   #6842 
vaygirl

If you don't wanna be friends (edit: right now) then it can't really work. Both of you have to be fine with it. If one of you is still pissed off then it's time to step back and claim space. Delete the post if you have to. I've done it when my ex posted stuff that pissed me off. :P

Or find him and beat him up. I bet you could take im'! :)
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 08:59 PM   #6843 
TheCrysCat

From two states away? I'm not going to disagree with you, but it would be rather difficult.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:03 PM   #6844 
PewPewPew

Send a gigabite of compressed pooouuurrhhhnnn to his email.

Muuuhuhuuu
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:04 PM   #6845 
TheCrysCat

hehe. cept he'd know it was me :P
Old 08-02-2011, 09:05 PM   #6846 
Yurusumaji

You could just delete him now with a message that says, "I'll contact you when I'm ready/you've matured/etc." Then just give it all time to cool off, give him the chance to realize you aren't going to put up with him while he's being like this and take some time away from him.

Honestly, I have never stayed friends with exes except one and we don't talk much. I have found that having exes around can kind of drag you down and sometimes they remind you why you stopped wanting to be with them in the first place. Not to mention a lot of guys are a bit weirded out when they meet a girl and find out she's still "good friends" with a guy she used to date (*ahem*andthensome*cough*).

This is just my 2 cents so feel free to ignore me. ^_^
Yurusumaji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:06 PM   #6847 
vaygirl

I'll drive ya. How far from Jersey? :P We'll pick up Alyssa and she'll help.

In all seriousness, it'll take time and sometimes boys just don't get how absolutely livid girls can be and how long we can remember every darn little thing that happened. Just define your boundaries and then make sure he understands them. If you don't want him to be flirty, tell him. Facebook makes everyone a little crazy and free.
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:08 PM   #6848 
TheCrysCat

No, I appreciate the advice. Just, seriously: a girl is obviously very crushed that you broke up with her, and going on her facebook acting like you're all buddy-buddy, how do you expect to make her feel? I erally do need to block him or something. When he broke up with me, he gave up the... i dunno, right, to flirt with me. I give him until the end of september before he comes crying back to me :P
Old 08-02-2011, 09:10 PM   #6849 
PewPewPew

*derpy smile* EEEE ROAD TRIP.

I had an ex on there for a while. Caught up with him, chatted on occasion. We didnt leave on bad terms or anything. But then he go desperate and stupid, and decided hey! Im going to post lies about you cheating on your current bf on facebook to get even because you were the last gf I had, two years ago.

And then every mutual friend attacked him, and he was promptly deleted. Never again.

Rant:..ish...

Alle's memorial post made me weep. Not just cry, but weep. I feel like I've lost a pal. I didnt think Id be so attached, but I guess thats completely not the case at all.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:10 PM   #6850 
PewPewPew

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrysCat View Post
No, I appreciate the advice. Just, seriously: a girl is obviously very crushed that you broke up with her, and going on her facebook acting like you're all buddy-buddy, how do you expect to make her feel? I erally do need to block him or something. When he broke up with me, he gave up the... i dunno, right, to flirt with me. I give him until the end of september before he comes crying back to me :P

Instead of blocking him, you can make it either so he cant post on your wall/comment (but can still see) or so that he cant see only your wall.

Tags
bettathanyou