Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-24-2010, 09:46 PM   #691 
metalbetta

Rant- Wasted the day away.

Anti-Rant - I caught up on sleep though! :)
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 12:30 AM   #692 
CodeRed

No matter what I do, Devin seems to be... letting go >_< He's so still and pale... he eats, he interacts with me, but then he just... sits there.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 12:37 AM   #693 
nochoramet

:( I'm sorry
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 10:07 AM   #694 
Betta Slave

Sorry about Devin, CR :(

Blargh.

This is a rant from yesterday, because at the time I didn't have time to come on.

I was with two of my friends, let's just call them T and M. T's dad dropped us off in one of our favourite plazas to hang out near a Second Cup. T specifically wanted to go there because her other two friends were there. So me and M went to go pick up some dinner at a few other stores. T said she would meet us where we went (I updated her by text.) But after 30 minutes, she didn't show, and we went back to the Second Cup, where she was still with her other friends. She ignored our telling her to come on and go home. So we told her we would be in the field near M's house and T said she would meet us there in 5 minutes. In 10 minutes she wasn't there, and when we called her she pretended not to remember saying that. We gave her the choice to be the bigger person and hang out with US, who she had invited here in the first place, or hang out with her other two friends.

I'm sue you can tell she chose the second one.

So I wound up at M's house and we were both so ticked off.

Okay, that's it.
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 10:40 AM   #695 
weluvbettas

No offence but T sounds like a jerk!
weluvbettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 11:02 AM   #696 
Betta Slave

None taken. >.<
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 11:21 AM   #697 
1fish2fish

WHY do people keep bringing up old threads???? Its really REALLY annoying. If a thread is over a month old DON'T COMMENT... 9 times out of 10 the op either doesn't come here any more or doesn't care what you have to say because the topic is old.

Rant #2... Why can't people drive? A blind spot is NOT an excuse for almost running into me in a parking lot.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 12:13 PM   #698 
CodeRed

Sounds like a jerk, BS, and probably better for her to have chosen then =S Better to know where she stands than to keep wondering.

And 1f2f, that drives me CRAZYY! If the thread is over a month old, LET. IT. DIE. Like you said, most people aren't members here anymore, or the "crisis" or whatever was going on is OVER WITH.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 12:40 PM   #699 
Jupiter

Sorry to hear about Devin, Code. ;(
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 04:34 PM   #700 
Drift

I hope Devin pulls through CR.
BS I would ditch her as a friend then. =/ I hate when my so called "friends" do the same thing.
1f2f I hate when that happens too. Sometimes I end up posting on them and realize later on that someone was grave digging. Then I just go ugh and ignore it.

My rant for the day is I was finally going to have all of my fish in their larger tanks. Apollo had a very minor case of fin rot developing because I was a bad mommy and skipped a water change. :( It's all cleared up and he's healing away. I moved Captain on in to the split 10. I'm looking at Apollo and it looks like he's starting to get popeye. -_- So 100% daily water changes here I come.
Then as I am thinking about it I might have some moving around to do. I think Captain Swazi is just to aggressive for a split tank. He was mauling all the snails and he is beyond neurotic. I might have to switch him and Dutch out. It won't be too hard but I designed the split for Apollo and Swazi. :( I gave him a whole bunch of new things to look at to stop his glass surfing.

Anti-rant: I feel well accomplished because I cleaned all the fish tanks and I am only down to 1 2.5 gallon tank left. My boyfriend and I went out and got icecream. I had this SPCA funraising event with work to do this walk and my dog and my co-workers dog did great at it. Plus I'm helping out at this farm and when it cools down she said I can ride with her too! I should say she is helping me out as I asked if I could come down and help out to be more comfortable around horses. :) She has been super kind to me the entire time.
Drift is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou