Old 08-06-2011, 09:25 PM   #7361 
bahamut285

@Ivory, don't worry, she'll get banned soon
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:25 PM   #7362 
PewPewPew

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvoryEleven View Post
hey check out what midnight just wrote on here: http://www.bettafish.com/showthread....811#post769811

yikes! she is going to get reported!
Reported it too... This person keeps doing this in other posts. If you see something against the rules, report and show a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvoryEleven View Post
What is up with her! She is hurting peoples fellings! she is such a B****!!!!!!
I agree.
Tbh, I cant tell if this person is very young and just rude, or if they're trolling. I believe the age is the culprit...

Which leads me to something...

I know this is a family friendly site, with members of many ages. But lately Ive become disturbed at the way young people are acting on here. IMO, if you're under 12 years old, you should be monitored while on the internet like this. This is a forum of adults as well as others, and I dont feel like younger persons under 12 really need to be here en force...

Im not saying that all under 12 members are bad, nono! There are many mature, respectful and helpful members who fit that bill. But too often I see...well... children!

Acting like... children!

Giving mean, bratty responses, not listening, more or less spamming up threads, etc. etc... Nothing is really against the rules, per se (minus the spammin'), but its still annoying and disruptive.

I think if you're under 12, you should need parental permission... And a valid email address.

Maybe do what neopets did, and make your parents help out in it. I dont know. I just think that sometimes, kids arent ready for things like forums. There's a lot of people here, most are older persons. Not all are here with good or nice things to say or know how to deal with those younger than themselves... The internet's scary, and I think there needs to be a line that the parents should cross with their children, not just the children by themselves....
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:27 PM   #7363 
TheCrysCat

+9999999999999999999999
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:28 PM   #7364 
PewPewPew

Its over 9000!.... by a lot! lol <3

Really? I think she's a kid... Though Idk. Either way, that's not the way to act here. That's just not kind at all!

Maybe not a kid kid, but maybe 13 or so. Who knows. I should ask. *cracks knuckles and puts her trollface on*
Old 08-06-2011, 09:28 PM   #7365 
beat2020

Ugh pretty sure we got another troll....*Waits for PewPewPew, 1fish2fish, and Metalbetta to come up with trolling memes*
beat2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:28 PM   #7366 
bahamut285

^ +9001

However, tbh, the majority of these kids are just allowed on websites just to get them to stop throwing fits at their parents.

It's like how some parents just GIVE the kid what they want when they throw a fit. Guess what that's called? POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT. FRICKIN PAVLOV STYLE. You are indirectly *SUPPORTING* their bad behaviour. Giving them things they want after complaining. They attribute throwing a fit = get what I want.

I hate this new cow-poop rule about "You're not allowed to lay a hand on your child". Some kids need to get their poop sorted out with a swift smack on the bottom.
Old 08-06-2011, 09:29 PM   #7367 
TheCrysCat

Darn, there's barely anything funny to get from her.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:29 PM   #7368 
bahamut285

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrysCat View Post
Darn, there's barely anything funny to get from her.
I dunno, her art sucks more. lol
Old 08-06-2011, 09:30 PM   #7369 
IvoryEleven
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut285 View Post
I dunno, her art sucks more. lol

who's art midnight's if yes i so agree
IvoryEleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:34 PM   #7370 
PewPewPew

Luhluhl.

I for one hate when people dont discipline their children. My bf's parents dont and his brother is a horrible child. When he's with me, dangit, he BEHAVES. And if he doesnt, then he gets nothing. He sits and has to wait until he's good. And if he isnt?

He waits some more.

I dont give in. I'm older than you. Im larger than you. No amount of telling me you "hate me", that I "dont love you" and that Im a "bad person" is going to make me crack.

You're a child, youre acting like it. Now you're being put to timie out. Want to get out?
Shut up, be good, listen.

Simple enough.

Just wait for my poor teenage students. Gird your loins, kiddies, I dont play around. </3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut285 View Post
^ +9001

However, tbh, the majority of these kids are just allowed on websites just to get them to stop throwing fits at their parents.

It's like how some parents just GIVE the kid what they want when they throw a fit. Guess what that's called? POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT. FRICKIN PAVLOV STYLE. You are indirectly *SUPPORTING* their bad behaviour. Giving them things they want after complaining. They attribute throwing a fit = get what I want.

I hate this new cow-poop rule about "You're not allowed to lay a hand on your child". Some kids need to get their poop sorted out with a swift smack on the bottom.

Tags
bettathanyou