Originally Posted by Romad
He can't say that anymore LOL.
My stepmother was/is the worst. I asked her to help me get a tic off of my arm once and she ran into the house and locked the door. Left me outside with my pjs on.
I have family members on both sides that are deathly allergic. I think I'm slightly allergic since I seem to have more swelling than normal. once a yellow jacket (I think) got stuck in the cuff of my coat and stung my hand I saw it, freaked out, swatted at it, stinger was left kind of hooked into my skin and ended up coming lose and stabbing me again a little farther down, and my entire hand was swollen for a few days after >_< I've also stepped on one, had one get stuck in my hair right next to my scalp after having been stung on the cheek, and had one fly in the window of my friend's car while we were on our way somewhere and sting me in the back. I'm really not fond of bees >_<