Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-30-2010, 07:30 PM   #751 
Euphie101

I love horses and have leased one I'm so sorry about Dreamer she was stunning. I know how hard it is when a horse dies, one of my favorite boys at my former barn Phoenix broke both his legs and had to be put down. My all time favorite, Sterling, passed away, and a horse that was practically mine, as in I trained her, rode her 3 days a week, and all that (but my mom wouldn't buy her for me) got sold. 3 heartbreaks in 1 year. I'm so sorry about Dreamer though. It's so horrible.

Anti-Rant - Euohie's tail is healing a bit after it got torn to shreds when Louie got onto Euphie's side of the tank.
Euphie101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:08 PM   #752 
dramaqueen
Banned

Oh, no! I'm so sorry about Dreamer! She was absolutely beautiful. I'm sure she'll be missed terribly.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:16 PM   #753 
1fish2fish

I'm sorry about Dreamer :(

There's a troll afoot? Lemme play with him!! I love trolls
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:41 PM   #754 
CodeRed

Ahh, Lady. What would I do without you and your ability to make me pull my own hair out? You are truly Loki in every way except for gender... and maybe even that, too :P 2 feedings in 5 weeks x.x; Not a good start... but I'm not giving up yet >_<
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:48 PM   #755 
shakiigrrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by nochoramet View Post
:( I miss Frusciante and Fishy. I love ZIM to death, but he is no replacement. I hate looking at my tank and knowing I failed my Fru and Fishy... ugh.

I know the feeling....love this new little guy and he is gorgeous BUT I miss Frank he would come right up to me and this only after 1 day and follow my finger and he would let me pet him and I only had him for a week geeeezzzz...
shakiigrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:26 PM   #756 
BettaGirl290

My mom and dad are devoriced so my dad went somewhere on the weekends and i was stuck with my older brother @ my g ma's and 2day he asked me if i was ok with him dating and in my head i was like, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? outside i tried to be cool and mellow, i guess he could take a little hint hat i was upset, i kinda was thinking about my mom and dad dating someone else. i also kinda knew it was coming sooner or later BUT NOW? hes been dating for a month and didnt tell me, im kinda ticked off. >.<this is how iam feeling right now:
BettaGirl290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:52 AM   #757 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm sorry, BettaGirl. Divorce isn't an easy thing to deal with,especially when you're young. I was in college when mine divorced. It hurt, even though I knew it was for the best because my Dad was an alcoholic and was becoming quite abusive. As far as dating goes, maybe your Dad was afraid of hurting you and that's why he didn't tell you. It is hard to see your parents dating someone.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:45 AM   #758 
BettaGirl290

well, they've been divorced for a while.... but my brother knew and i didnt. IS THAT FAIR?
BettaGirl290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:49 AM   #759 
Capricorn

In some ways I think it's fair, and in some I don't.. I don't want to pry in to your life, but in a way your dad is old enough to make decisions without telling everyone exactly what he's doing.

Though, my parents aren't divorced, so I don't know what it's like.
Capricorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:44 AM   #760 
weluvbettas

My heater in my fry tank Wont keep the temp up its a 78 f so i had to take a heater from one of the other fish tanks to keep the temp up .
weluvbettas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou