Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-01-2010, 12:56 PM   #761 
nochoramet

I'm so sorry about Dreamer... :( She was beautiful. And divorce sucks. I still am having trouble coming to terms with my parent's divorce, and it happened 5 years ago.
Rant: I loathe finite math.
Anti-rant: I made a 110 on my speech today! And I get to meet my new fishy today! Happy!
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 03:05 PM   #762 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm glad you did well on your speech. :)
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 03:23 PM   #763 
Capricorn

rant; ughh, I'm really starting to think that uncycled tanks might really be easier.. my 5 gallon is still having problems and I can't keep the nitrites down to keep Willo in (she's in a critter keep now), and I'm starting to have the same issues with the 10gal.. I haven't even done anything with that one, I only used the filter once before I had to shut it off for a few days for ich treatment, and it's only been back on for a week now and I'm having issues. e.e I don't mind doing water changes, but GOD this is annoying.

antirant; at least I have vanilla coke ):
Capricorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:03 AM   #764 
CodeRed

Show mah rage face.

I'm grumpy again T-T
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:05 AM   #765 
dramaqueen
Banned

Mikayla, how are your snakes doing?
Old 10-02-2010, 01:07 AM   #766 
CodeRed

They're great :D Spitz shed today! ((: Lady ate yesterday, and Aris is awaiting his shed... Should be any day now ^_^ How've you been?
Old 10-02-2010, 01:10 AM   #767 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm fine. Just trying to kepup with water changes. Every time I go to Petsmart I want to get another betta but I'm waiting to see how Jackie's spawns turn out because I really want a pair. :)
Old 10-02-2010, 01:45 AM   #768 
carpenter547
Banned

sorry but here is my rant:

GYYAAAAA I HATE STEP DAUGHTERS ESPECIALLY TEEN ONES. whew god i really hate them. why do i have to be a better dad then hers why is he so lame? what the heck did my wife see in him * i know what he saw i her HIM* but what the heck did she ever see in him. loser hasn't even bothered to see her since she was 2 years old but i am the evil one?
i taught her to read write count. DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO TEACH A DYSLEXIC KID HOW TO READ???
i am evil cuz i take charge of her diet she is morbidly obease has been since i met her grama and grampa give her flipping cookies but i am the monster cuz i take the twinkies away?

but seriously what is it with teenage girls and the in ability to see that you are trying to help them damn.

and my darn dog keeps jumping the fence and it is 7 1/2 foot tall and wood grrr.....

Last edited by aunt kymmie; 10-02-2010 at 11:48 AM.
carpenter547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:47 PM   #769 
CodeRed

Oh, I know DQ o_o; Except I've just reached my limit :P No more, EVER. I hate to say it, but college is coming up, and I can't keep getting more... Can you imagine bringing 13 fish to a dorm room? :S

As a teenage stepdaughter, I can only say that (for me) it's simply impossible for my stepdad to become my real dad. Simply impossible. It won't happen. I imagine it'd be the same way had I never really known my father. There's just.... idk, something off.

Once again, though, I'm going to ask that you don't make generalizations >.> Why do you include every stepdaughter in your rant? Why not simply say "MY" and leave every other stepdaughter in the world out of this? It's rude, at least how I see it.
Old 10-02-2010, 01:36 PM   #770 
carpenter547
Banned

ask any step parent how great thier step child teenager is and you will basically get the same report. one thing most of people don't get about spouse step child dynamics is we the step parents didn't marry you the step kid we married your parent there is no law that we are respocible for you or have to care for you. our job is to take care your your parent the house car our kids. all you legally need is 3 square meals a day a roof over youre head and to not be slapped around *hard some times* past that you are on your own. We don't even need to buy you clothes since that is your parents job. however since we love your parent so much that we don't want to lose them we often time go above and beyond that and do really stoopid stuff like try to get you to like us give gameboys computers designer clothes etc. most of us really make a damn effort and it is ignored or worse by our step children. again go ask any one with step kids who are teen as see if i am wrong.

to be honest it is heart breaking especially with your daughters when they go from your best friend prepuberty to a spiteful angry demon yelling "i hate you" i did it as a kid my kids do it most other peoples kids do it and seems like vitually all step children do it. thing is as a child you don't know can't understand how much it hurts really.

as you get older you will really learn the full meaning of:
"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

this is /was supposed to be a personal rantable thread sorry if my rant hit too close to home being about a horrible step daughter. mabey it is more a reflection on your guilty concience.
carpenter547 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou