Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-15-2010, 06:48 AM   #71 
ThePearlFish

my bf yelled at me just now for stealing all the covers and I said "look and tell me if I am stealing them" and he looked and I had like a tiny corner covering my leg and he decided to be quiet after that. rrrrrrrr!!!! I just came downstairs and got on my laptop and am snuggling under my OWN covers here. I can't sleep anymore anyways.

I am in a pretty crappy mood. it is only almost 7 am too :(
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:13 AM   #72 
Sarada

My hubby knows not to yell at me in the bedroom...unless he wants to sleep on the couch ;)
Sarada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 11:57 AM   #73 
ThePearlFish

I wish I could boss around mine like that haha. like that'll ever happen though. He is so type A that way.
Old 08-15-2010, 12:44 PM   #74 
Sarada

Mine is passive most of the time but will put me in my place when I need putting :P I dated one guy with a Type A personality...he's an a**. He married a very aggressive women, I hope he gets what he deserves. I am very passive myself and the way he treated me was basically abuse.
Old 08-15-2010, 01:56 PM   #75 
ThePearlFish

I am very passive and he is pretty like I dunno how to explain, rigid and unyielding I guess. It kinda makes me sad, but also angry cus if he WANTED to he could learn to loosen up more and not have such a pessimistic and self-righteous attitude but he doesn't think there is anything wrong with how he thinks, frustrating! He is sweet when he wants to be and VERY giving and never complains about caring for me and has a good moral compass, and is a big baby when it comes to animals and loves snuggling, etc. just his self-righteousness smothers me sometimes. We had a marraige talk the other day ( neither of us are ready for a while for that) and he just doesn't trust anyone, not even me completely I think. He said he'd ask for a pre-nup I said, 'well if you ask for that I am asking for pre-marraige counseling.' He asked me "doesn't like everyone go through pre-marraige counseling?"

I wanted to hit my head against something when he said that. UGHH! MEN! why do we love them again????
Old 08-15-2010, 02:10 PM   #76 
Sarada

lol everyone SHOULD go through pre-marriage counceling. We didn't have to. But we just got hitched at city hall :p
Old 08-15-2010, 02:24 PM   #77 
ThePearlFish

I never met anyone who did, i think we should cus we have the kinda relationship kelly clarkson sings about in her song "my life would suck without you" sometimes. sighhh.

i just asked our sometimes roommate how long he's known my BF (which is 8 yrs) and was he always this pessimistic and negative and he was like "yes"

I kinda knew what I was getting into with these frustrations though and I love my BF more than anything and know he loves me so.. -shrugs-.
Old 08-15-2010, 02:35 PM   #78 
Sarada

It's all about what you are willing to live with for the rest of your life because you can't change them and if you try they just do less and become more negative :P

I think I did pretty good but knew from the beginning that my hubby is super lazy. He was diagnosed with diabetes 3 years ago, so that explains some of his sleeping on the couch but ya. I married him knowing he's a lazy bugger so I have to live with it now. There are pros and cons in every relationship but he treats me with love and respect, encourages me to do anything I find interest in, has allowed te to be a stay at home parent(even though I now bring in more income then I did working :p). He's kind, generous, tollarent, easy going, attractive, and VERY smart. And he makes cute babies.

Last edited by Sarada; 08-15-2010 at 02:39 PM.
Old 08-15-2010, 03:08 PM   #79 
XSprinkleFaceX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarada View Post
It's all about what you are willing to live with for the rest of your life because you can't change them and if you try they just do less and become more negative :P

I think I did pretty good but knew from the beginning that my hubby is super lazy. He was diagnosed with diabetes 3 years ago, so that explains some of his sleeping on the couch but ya. I married him knowing he's a lazy bugger so I have to live with it now. There are pros and cons in every relationship but he treats me with love and respect, encourages me to do anything I find interest in, has allowed te to be a stay at home parent(even though I now bring in more income then I did working :p). He's kind, generous, tollarent, easy going, attractive, and VERY smart. And he makes cute babies.

Best thing that I've heard today (in bold)! :P You guys make an ADORABLE couple. :)
XSprinkleFaceX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 03:26 PM   #80 
Sarada

haha thanks, the only thing that really cost money for the wedding was out photographer :P

Tags
bettathanyou