Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-04-2010, 04:24 PM   #821 
1fish2fish

ARRRGGHHH.... I mailed out cultures to someone, they never arrived, being the nice person I am I re-send the culture with FREE SHIPPING and TWO free extra cultures. The second box STILL never arrived. Now I'm (still being a nice person a.k.a sucker I am) having to re-fund the original $8 for the cultures. Which means not only did I make no money on the sale but I'm actually losing $8.

IMO I shouldn't have to re-fund the $8. I offered to refund the original money (shipping included) OR send a new culture. It's not my fault the packages got lost and I have the conformation number to prove I sent it. I also took it upon myself to file a complaint with the USPS and have provided the customer with the complaint ID number and everything.

Some people just can't be satisfied.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:49 PM   #822 
Capricorn

Ugh, that's so dumb, 1fish... :/ You shouldn't have to give them the money at all if you said they could have one or the other. I find it hard to believe that they lost not just one, but two of your packages sent to this person.. maybe I'm just paranoid, but something doesn't seem right with that. No one messes up that bad.
Capricorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:52 PM   #823 
1fish2fish

That's what I'm thinking. At first I thought perhaps I mis-addressed the package but I've never received the returned package (I didn't get a conformation the first time). The second one I got a conformation and it never says it arrived so I don't know.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:29 PM   #824 
weluvbettas

Flame has popeye! I know its caused by bad water quality , I have just had too much going on in my life , new school , tests , been bullied. I'm already up to my eyeballs in fish stuff! Why or why was I cursed by the betta bug! Also today I came up on to room to find my w hole established planted tank nearly empty. My mom now said she wants rid of all the fish and stuff she said it all has to go. She said its making her ill. I don't what to do or say everytime I try to talk to her she goes off in a mood . Tonight I got called many many things by her. - think I'm going to stay away from bettafish. Com for a while.
weluvbettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:34 PM   #825 
Capricorn

Making her sick? Unless she's drinking the water when you're not home she's full of crap. :/
Capricorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 06:25 PM   #826 
bloo97

I am reading my MOST FAVORITE BOOK IN THE WORLD!!!
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 06:41 PM   #827 
Betta Slave

My head hurts >.<
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:06 PM   #828 
CodeRed

I hate it when you go to reassure someone, saying something like, "They're in a better place now," (You know, the usual), and the person responds, "I'm atheist." Or something of the like. It seems rude to me, idk. The person tries to help out in a rough time, and they get slapped in the face. So what if you're atheist? The person meant well, it's not like they said it to be insulting.

/random rant over.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:11 PM   #829 
bloo97

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
I hate it when you go to reassure someone, saying something like, "They're in a better place now," (You know, the usual), and the person responds, "I'm atheist." Or something of the like. It seems rude to me, idk. The person tries to help out in a rough time, and they get slapped in the face. So what if you're atheist? The person meant well, it's not like they said it to be insulting.

/random rant over.
Lol, (Sorry to lol at your rant), but I know what you mean. I hate that too.
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:16 PM   #830 
nochoramet

That is very rude, IMO. How are you supposed to know they're an atheist?? They should feel grateful that you're reassuring them and not like get over it.
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou