My trip to the dentist didn't help my fear of dentistry. They squirted to much water in my mouth and I inhaled it, along with a good amount of skunky smelling goo. I started choking and I was trying to get air and sit up and they were holding me down and pushing my hands away from my face.
Finally they let me up and she's like, Too much water?
I guess they couldn't hear me choking and gasping for air?
I coughed most of it up but it burned like you wouldn't believe. I swear, I still smell it.
Sigh. Now I have two new fillings and she warned me that one of them might be another long recovery because the decay was bad.