betta fish

Old 10-06-2010, 06:21 PM   #881 
bloo97

I agree, Drift. :)
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 06:41 PM   #882 
dramaqueen
Banned

A long time ago, I had to take medication that was over $100 a month and I couldn't afford it. My doctor got it free for me through a pharmaceutical company.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:21 PM   #883 
ThePearlFish

I thought if the doctor requested something the insurance could approve it. that's what they did for my mom when she got a hysterectomy. She was suffering and they refused to let her get the procedure cus "it wasn't neccessary" what??! she was constantly anemic from bleeding out for weeks on end! it was sooo neccessary! the dr. finally fought with her to get her surgery approved.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:28 PM   #884 
1fish2fish

Rant: My feet hurt.

Anti-rant: I had the best afternoon! The place I volunteer doing riding therapy with finally started its fall session. I got to spend 4 hours playing with the kids and loving on the horses. I missed everyone so much over the summer!
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:54 PM   #885 
Fawnleaf

MY SISTER'S SOOOO STUPID!!! She bought a fish- I TOLD her not to!!!! Anyway, she put him in a small bowl because she couldn't pay for a larger tank. So he loves to swim around and I felt TERRIBLE! He had no heater, less than 3/4 gallon of water, he was just overall sad! So my sister was complaining that he wasn't happy so as a suprise I got her a 3 gallon tank, heater, decorations, ect... AND SHE WON'T EVEN SAY THANK YOU!!! SHE WAS ACTUALLY MAD AND IGNORED ME!!! I WAS LIKE "WHAT???" Urgh... I put so much effort into that thing... hours and hours of baby sitting... putting it together, making it a suprise... I WANT TO CHOKE HER!!! :( I'm so upset right now it's not even funny.
Fawnleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:18 PM   #886 
Capricorn

Ugh, that's so lame, Fawn. :/

rant; I had finally set up my third tank and was getting ready to get a fourth (and final) betta to care for.. there was a beautiful black halfmoon at the store and I SHOULD have gotten him on Monday.. he was gone tonight. ):

anti-rant; The blue butterfly I had also eyed was in his spot on the shelf.. guess who made it home with me. (:
Capricorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:24 PM   #887 
1fish2fish

Ugh.. the beautiful male I was planning on buying off aquabid got bid too high for me. I can't go over $20 for him. Guess I need to start looking for another.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:26 PM   #888 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnleaf View Post
MY SISTER'S SOOOO STUPID!!! She bought a fish- I TOLD her not to!!!! Anyway, she put him in a small bowl because she couldn't pay for a larger tank. So he loves to swim around and I felt TERRIBLE! He had no heater, less than 3/4 gallon of water, he was just overall sad! So my sister was complaining that he wasn't happy so as a suprise I got her a 3 gallon tank, heater, decorations, ect... AND SHE WON'T EVEN SAY THANK YOU!!! SHE WAS ACTUALLY MAD AND IGNORED ME!!! I WAS LIKE "WHAT???" Urgh... I put so much effort into that thing... hours and hours of baby sitting... putting it together, making it a suprise... I WANT TO CHOKE HER!!! :( I'm so upset right now it's not even funny.

I don't blame you for being upset. I would be, too.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:38 PM   #889 
Betta Slave

Rant- That ich that Faust came with better go away soon... grr.... he even has it on his body. I've never experienced that with my bettas before.

Anti-rant- On Friday I'm going to my friends house and we're watching scary movies. And I get tacos for breakfast tomorrow :D
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:34 PM   #890 
dramaqueen
Banned

Oooh, tacos for breakfast! Yum! I once ate a bean and cheese burrito at 6 in the morning on my way back to collega after the weekend. That burrito went right through me and I couldn't make it to my 9:00 class! lol

Tags
bettathanyou