Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-07-2010, 03:37 AM   #891 
nochoramet

I'm so aggravated right now... I have a flat tire, so I'll have to buy a new one, and I think my computer's hard drive is about to go out, so that means shelling out even more money for a stupid hard drive. Ugh. And I'm up at 2:30 in the morning backing all my files up in case it does crash. My stuff is too precious to lose!
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:54 AM   #892 
bloo97

Not your day, Nochoramet. ):
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:41 AM   #893 
ThePearlFish

Anti-rant: yay I made it onto Bloo's quotes! hehe! :D
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:46 AM   #894 
Oldfishlady

The medications I am on cost near $800.00 a month and because I have insurance I don't qualify for free medication from the pharmaceutical company-my last insurance I paid 60% which was fine- I can budget that every month.....

I tell ya folks...cherish your youth and health......it suck getting old and then broken on top of everything else......
Oldfishlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:14 AM   #895 
dramaqueen
Banned

Maybe I'll make it into bloo's quotes some day. lol :)
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:58 AM   #896 
Betta Slave

Rant- my dad's being a jerk. He's been growling at me all morning and he just told me "you can make your lunch or unload the dishwasher." I chose making my lunch, and he stomped off, growling "Thanks for the help."

>.> And that's just one of the things he's done this morning.
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 11:52 AM   #897 
1fish2fish

Ugh.. so I got my braces off last week (I got them on really late... shoulda done it in middle school) ANYWAYS I had a whole week of awesomeness, no braces, no retainers, nothing.

Well today I had to go in to get my retainers... I HATE THEM. They're the standard issue ones instead of the invisalign ones. Now I can't talk because I sound stupid (and yes I'm the kind of person who gets embarrassed easily). I really wish my orthodontist had just given me the retainer the same day or even just a couple days later instead of a whole week. I got used to having nothing in my mouth and now I feel horrible. I have to wear these stupid things 24/7 for at least 6 months :(

Sorry for whining. I'm just kicking myself for not doing this a long time ago when everyone else was doing it and it wasn't such a big deal. I'm even madder at my Mother for being a pushover and letting an 8 year old make big decisions. Hindsight is always 20/20.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 01:07 PM   #898 
ThePearlFish

my bottom retainer is a bar that was glued permenantly behind my teeth it is awesome and you forget you have it after a while. too bad they can't do something like that for my top teeth. :(
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:12 PM   #899 
Capricorn

That sucks, 1fish. ): I had braces from 6th-9th grade, and when I got it off I couldn't function with the retainer in.. I really only wore it at night. My teeth turned out alright! Not that I'm condoning ignoring your orthodontist or anything.. xD

Now instead of my retainer I have a guard I have to wear because I developed lockjaw/TMJ and my teeth grind like mad when I sleep. e.e bleheeh.
Capricorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 03:34 PM   #900 
Drift

And on word to dental rants.
I went to a dental clinic today. They yanked my tooth out. It was beyond salvaging. XD I knew it would be. Half of it was rotted out on the inside. So now I look like I got punched in the face. It won't stop bleeding. I never got to eat today so I'm starving, but I can't eat anything yet. D:
Anti-rant: It cost a lot less than I thought, and it was a resident who looked at me and he was pretty cute. :)
Drift is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou