Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-22-2011, 06:00 PM   #9091 
dragonflie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
RANT 2: One of my teachers is a COMPLETE jerk! He thinks he's being hilarious with his jokes but he bullied a kid for an hour straight about his size! I'm surprised the poor kid (a freshman, no less!!) didn't start crying! I was horrified! But no one said anything because if you did, he'd go after you instead! I'm so disappointed in this class. Sculpture, I thought it'd be fun! Instead it's the class I dread the most now :/
Wait, what? Report the teacher. If that was my kid the teacher would not be too happy to see me walking in the door the next day.
dragonflie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 06:02 PM   #9092 
fightergirl2710

We'd have probably rounded up a mob and bust down the staff room door.. We did that to our dean on many occasions.. For something like that we'd beat him up too!
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 09:08 PM   #9093 
HatsuneMiku

rant: one of my college professors used the n word towards my classmate (who is African american) while class was ending and everyone was packing up and walking out .. i think we were the only one's that heard her .. i was completely livid .. but my buddy didn't care as much ..

to add insult to injury .. this teacher has had thousands of complaints .. but the school can't fire her or lay her off cus she's tenured .. *sigh* ..

and what's worse is she gave me a "D" for the class which i believe it was cus i reported her to the dean's office .. a lot .. since i would always complain about her teaching methods (she favors classmates and shuns the rest) .. which means i can't even re-take the class for a better grade .. it's now there perm on my transcript .. her one grade literally droped my gpa form 3.7 to a 3.4 .. grrr

and to top it off .. shes 1 of 2 teachers that teaches that class .. and the rumors of the other teacher are 100 times worse ..

Last edited by HatsuneMiku; 08-22-2011 at 09:11 PM.
HatsuneMiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 09:12 PM   #9094 
Neil D

I would've seriously yelled at that teacher. I can't STAND that kinda stuff. Really. It makes me wanna scream and yell and storm out. That teacher is a witch. (replace that w with another letter).
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 09:27 PM   #9095 
CodeRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflie View Post
Wait, what? Report the teacher. If that was my kid the teacher would not be too happy to see me walking in the door the next day.
Oh, he made sure the kid wouldn't say anything to his mom! "Now are you going to go home and cry to your mommy? Snitch?"
Yeah, poor kid had nothing left by the end of the hour...
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 09:30 PM   #9096 
TheCrysCat

We only have 4-5 minutes between periods, but usually that's enough. Last year I had a few close calls, though, when I had to go to the opposite corner and up the stairs for a class.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 09:34 PM   #9097 
Silverfang

Despite being several provinces away, and about a 3 to 3.5 hour plane ride from him... he still is biting his tail! While doing my daily check in with mother she says I'm not sure, but it looks like he might have bitten his fins a bit (not sure since her eyesight is so poor). Sigh, this is because he knows I'm coming home soon, and he has to misbehave for me.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 09:35 PM   #9098 
HatsuneMiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil D View Post
I would've seriously yelled at that teacher. I can't STAND that kinda stuff. Really. It makes me wanna scream and yell and storm out. That teacher is a witch. (replace that w with another letter).
yea she is totally that !! .. and when student's yell at her she just stands there and laughs at them .. and points how that there's nothing they can do about it anyway .. she's the worst teacher ever ..

and she used to be a heroin addict .. she's not even ashamed of it .. how she even got hired is beyond me .. all i know is the school and the college's school board have been trying to get rid of her for years ..
HatsuneMiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 09:46 PM   #9099 
Sweeda88

Pain. Endless. Pain. I feel like this is all I rant about these days.
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 09:52 PM   #9100 
Neil D

*healing vibes to Sweeda*

@mistress, why can't they?
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou