Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-27-2011, 10:11 PM   #9501 
Neil D

You can put like a net thing over the pond. I thought you meant 5 foot long koi, but i also knew you meant (3 of the 5) at the same time. O.O

Sorry about them though. Can you post pics?
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 10:45 PM   #9502 
SaylorKennedy

Rant: This past week has felt like a month long. Seriously, it's only been week 1 of school and it's already kicking my butt. Well the combination of school and working 30 hours.
Also, I feel like I'm at an odd with my friends from school right now. Like seriously, I've been so busy this week that I haven't gotten to hang out with them and they haven't even been asking me these last few days to do anything. Like all of them went to a free concert last night when I could have easily gone with them. It's strange because all summer I was pretty lonely due to the fact that I stayed near my school and they all went home.

Anti-Rant: I weighed myself today and from this time last year (when I was entering college) and it turns out I have actually lost 15 lbs. Yay for no freshman 15! I blame my broken leg senior year for causing me to gain weight and right now I'm loving all the stairs that my campus has.

Last edited by SaylorKennedy; 08-27-2011 at 10:48 PM.
SaylorKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 10:50 PM   #9503 
Neil D

Yeah, my high school has 5 floors, and my locker is on the top floor. It bites. -______________________-"
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 11:52 PM   #9504 
Sakura8

SaylorKennedy, that's a pretty full load, working 30 hrs on top of school. No wonder you're exhausted. And that sucks about your friends. :/ Maybe they aren't friends after all but more of the acquaintance type? If they aren't going to be thoughtful, find some new buddies, you deserve it.

Neil, wow. All of the high schools in my area are one floor but spread out over a lot of distance. I guess you live in a city where space is limited?
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 11:55 PM   #9505 
Sweeda88

My shoulder and arm have been killing me all day long. Like I NEED more body parts to start hurting. -.-
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 01:23 AM   #9506 
SaylorKennedy

Thanks Sakura. I think it's just that they don't understand they have to meet me halfway in this friendship. Don't get me wrong, we had a great time last year but last year I went above and beyond for them. This year my priorities are a different and I don't feel I should have to put in more work than them. I guess that's the best way to say it. Hopefully that makes sense.

Now I have to wake up early to make sure that my car starts fine. I went to the 24-hr grocery store and accidentally bumped the lights on and when I started my car it had a weak battery. Took two tries to finally get it to turn over. I did get home alright and then park my car, turned it off and restarted it then let it sit for about 5 minutes so hopefully that did the trick. Otherwise I'm going to have to find another way to work. They're really strict about being late even if it's not your fault.
SaylorKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 01:26 AM   #9507 
TheCrysCat

Rant: as excited as I am to wear my new dress and get dolled up for a social event, I'm NOT looking forward to seeing this one girl again. I thought I was done with her when she switched schools.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 01:31 AM   #9508 
dramaqueen
Banned

I guess they just have different priorities than you do.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 02:23 AM   #9509 
fightergirl2710

Its raining like mad here! I don't know if I can go see my favourite band play anymore because of it. :(
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 02:24 AM   #9510 
HatsuneMiku

rant: It's so hot!! 11:30pm and it's still 90 degs in my room with the a/c on .. and yuki's tank has increased to a steamy 88 .. but i think he likes it
HatsuneMiku is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou