Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-29-2011, 11:08 PM   #9551 
GunsABlazin

since this is a rant page...

A good friend of mine has been spending a lot of his time with me, we go riding and just hanging out. His Girlfriend was more jealous of the time he spent with the horse.
Well today he decided it would be a good idea to trap me against the stall door and kiss me...and not just a little peck on the lips.
He asked me if we could forget it happened... because he loves his girlfriend.

I promised id be fine, that i wouldn't break down. Hes known iv liked him for a long time.
I don't like his girlfriend...and tomorrow i have the "Pleasure" of riding my Percheron double with her... because she wants to go riding with us but i'm the only one who can ride my horse.
so...NOT ONLY did he manage to make me feel like a cheap (insert words)...but now i have to hold my temper and put on my poker face around her.
To make it worse i have the horrible desire to make Charlie (my Percheron) buck when she is on him with me...--.-- he dose it very well.

I wish i didn't have to be so strong, I wish i could just break...Let my walls crumble down, and my tears wash away this ache.

And on a side note..to make my day better...Rorschach has a fungus and my great grandpa died.
GunsABlazin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:48 PM   #9552 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm sorry about your great grandpa and everything else that's going on.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:50 PM   #9553 
GunsABlazin

thank you..
i never met the man...so its like he was a stranger...but my dad is really upset.
GunsABlazin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:57 PM   #9554 
Pataflafla

I've been trying for an interview at McDonald's for 3 weeks now and every time I go in to check on my application it's always "Come back tomorrow." Well, today I had an appointment for an interview, but the person who was supposed to interview me couldn't show up and didn't call to let me know the interview was off. They went back to the old fall back of "Come back tomorrow."

What sucks even more is that I really need a job now because I'm paying for college, gas, fish, and dog and have less than $200 in the bank now.
Pataflafla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 01:54 PM   #9555 
gmd1800

I'm leaving for New York. Tonight.

Guess what has just happened? My phone has stopped charging. At all. I think the jack where the charger goes in is a bit bent, so it's just stopped charging. I have it plugged in, but it's still at 30% and has been for the last several hours. This is the type of phone that charges to full power in an hour and half.

Frustrated. The warranty expired last month. Of course.
gmd1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 03:12 PM   #9556 
dramaqueen
Banned

I went to Petsmart today and I found a dead betta, which I took to thge back where the workers usually are and left it there. There were 2 plakats that I would love to have gotten. One was blue and white with a flesh colored face and the other one was (I think- hard to tell with BLUE water) black and white. Very cute.
Old 08-30-2011, 06:18 PM   #9557 
hmckin20

i was fretting today about the tiny gaps in Viper's tail when i decided to check on Bangle and Shasta, who were nearby and flitting around the glass, when I saw this:

Shasta apparently got jealous of my fretting with Viper and decided to do a little damage of his own. -_-

though in all seriousness i guess he's just bored. i need to put some more plants in his tank and play chase with him some more.

breaks my heart cause (whisper) of all my betta's appearances shasta's is my favorite for all his bright red. ;_;

Last edited by hmckin20; 08-30-2011 at 06:21 PM.
hmckin20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:22 PM   #9558 
Creat

@GunsABlazin I would tell his gf I (used to be) guy friend of mine tried the same thing... do yourself a favor and get it off your chest she will probably think your crazy and trying to steal him or something but heck it made me feel a lot better when I finally told the girl its her choice if she wants to date someone who will do that
Creat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:32 PM   #9559 
CodeRed

I'm tired of the dreams my family has for me. Sounds like a typical teenage rant, but I want to do what I want, not what my parents wanted to do, but never got to! I'm tired of being the "brains of the family", so I have to do something "great"! I want to go to a small, small college, major in English, and maybe work in a freaking library! That's my idea of a good life! Sigh. I have the ability to, just gotta get away from the "dreams"!
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:00 PM   #9560 
dramaqueen
Banned

Do what makes you happy, CodeRed. I remember when I was in college there was a girl that lived across the hall from me who did not want to be there. she wanted to join the Air Force but her parents wanted her to go to college. She ended up getting appendicitis six weeks after school started and she ended up quitting. I don't know if she ended up going into the Air Force or not. You don't want to end up stuck doing something you hate for the rest of your life.

Tags
bettathanyou