Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-03-2011, 01:30 AM   #9671 
bahamut285

Thanks, it's moved to my chest so I should be well soon.

But yeah, I was way too smart as a kid, my parents probably thought I would have come up with something concerning stairs and slinky, which are dangerous...so, no slinky for me :P

Was also never allowed sleepovers, both ways. No sleeping at others, nobody sleeping over. XD
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:42 AM   #9672 
Sakura8

I was always the one whose parents had to be called to come pick me up at 3 AM from sleepovers. I was such a scaredycat crybaby. Sorry all parents of my childhood friends!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 02:19 AM   #9673 
SaylorKennedy

I'm so frustrated with my friends right now. I've already said this, but I've been so busy lately and every time I get the chance to hang out with them they either don't want to or are doing something else together. Got off work and rushed back to school to do an event for a committee I'm on and I was texting one of my friends asking if she wanted to go out to eat later because I hadn't eaten in 12 hours. She said they were all watching a movie and invited me (even though I told her 7 times I was at this event). Well I went back to the dorm and walked in the lounge where they were watching this movie (which had just ended like 30 seconds before I came in) and sat down for like 5 minutes. In those 5 minutes, one of my friends said hello to me. That was it, none of the 5 other people there said anything to me. So I went upstairs and they said bye to me, which I just ignored and walked away because I was upset. Then I got changed and texted a different friend that was downstairs with them and asked if anyone wanted to go to Denny's with me. She said they were watching another movie and "Sry." Walked out through the lobby and they were all just standing there talking to the student security officer at the lobby desk. I walked right by them, no one said anything to me then either, except when I was right down at the end of the lobby when one said my name. I turned around then walked out. Ate dinner at 11pm at Denny's all by myself because they couldn't be bothered for 20 minutes. Walked back through the lobby again and they still weren't watching the movie. I just played with my phone until I got to the stairs. Didn't want to even acknowledge them at that time.
SaylorKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 02:24 AM   #9674 
Sakura8

That's so rude and selfish of them. I'm sorry you had to eat all alone so late at night. I really hope you are able to make some new friends this year, friends who will appreciate you. In the meanwhile, I know none of us here on the forum can hang out with you or go to Denny's with you but we'll be here for you nonetheless. *hugs*
Old 09-03-2011, 02:31 AM   #9675 
SaylorKennedy

Thanks Sakura. I don't even have time to make new friends. I'm so busy with school, homework and work. That's why I keep giving them chances because I know they're pretty much it for a little while. The only time I get to actually be with them is when I'm at lunch before my classes and when one of them asks me to drive them to Taco Bell. Of course I say yes because that's just what kind of person I am.
Even if I do tell one of them what's wrong, she'll just give me the typical look and run-around like I'm complaining about nothing.
Old 09-03-2011, 02:34 AM   #9676 
Sakura8

:) You never know, friendship can come when you least expect it. Maybe it'll be someone in one of your classes or a new co-worker. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I hope things get better.
Old 09-03-2011, 02:36 AM   #9677 
SaylorKennedy

Thanks. I appreciate it. I have been talking to some people in some of my classes- especially my Organic Chem class and lab, but like I said, it's just time is the issue.
My coworkers are great at work, I just don't see myself hanging out with many other them other than one or two.
Old 09-03-2011, 02:38 AM   #9678 
Sakura8

Organic Chem? That sounds crazy hard.
Old 09-03-2011, 09:34 AM   #9679 
dragonflie

One of my 3 moss balls looks like it's having a bad hair day, and not as healthy as the others. I swear if I end up killing this thing I'm going to scream. Or maybe it's Skye's fault, yea that's it! It is in his side....RAWR.
dragonflie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:51 AM   #9680 
Sakura8

Did you see my most recent pic of Floofi? I think we're in the same boat. But hey, at least our fish are happy. :)

Tags
bettathanyou