Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-12-2010, 09:54 PM   #981 
Betta Slave

I've been "freakishly optimistic" in the words of my friends today. XDD And I still am.

I dunno. I'm sure I'll be fine :P
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 01:36 AM   #982 
SaylorKennedy

My paper won't do itself. Oh well, only 3.5 more pages to do in 8.5 hours. Easy. :P

Also, everyone here is in a weird mood. Two of my neighbors have come to me and vented. I feel bad because sometimes I don't know what to say, but I guess the act of them just venting will help. Hopefully. I'm glad they think of me as someone they can talk to, though.

Anti-Rant: I love my new college friends. :)
SaylorKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 04:31 AM   #983 
purplemuffin

My teacher assigned surprise homework! Oh yay... :( About...150 or so gesture sketches, due tomorrow. UGH! Scary. I'm not sleeping tonight!

So if I don't talk for a while..it's midterms..Working on a 7x6ft double self portrait(draw yourself twice, fully rendered, charcoal w/ rendered background)... doing muscular system overlays on my life drawings we did in class, then planar analysis on them! The muscles have to be all shaded and stuff too, like what you see in the science books.. >_< Mine are so messy, he's gonna kill me! Plus the extra 150 sketches... :( Eeeek. And this is all for one class!

In my CMPA(basically a photoshop class) I have to design 6 different logos for myself, and then start programing a website.. Erghh!! And in my illustration class we are working on a still life (but he said I could include animals, so there is a betta, a leopard gecko, and a ball python :3 )

But yes.

DDDD: Helllllllllp. I hope that's all my homework. I bet I'm forgetting something horrible I'll remember on the bus. NEVER TAKE THREE ART CLASSES AT ONCE GUYS. 8( at least not in college. Where each assignment takes about 10 hours minimum to complete. Or forget having a life/freetime! As I type this I am working... and have been all night.

:(
purplemuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:27 AM   #984 
metalbetta

Alarm woke me up in the middle of a dream. Super tired now. Work will be fun.
-_______-
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:36 AM   #985 
Oldfishlady

Wow...an earthquake 4.5 just happened and we don't have earthquakes here.....geezee.....I thought my house blew up...it felt just like it did when the lightning hit the house last month and the propane tank blew up and caught fire.......oh my goodness........news is all over it and was a bit relieved that is was an earthquake and not my house.....I have had enough of this....laffs........now if my heart will just slow down....lol.......
Oldfishlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:44 AM   #986 
ThePearlFish

MY BODY!! I have an old body in a young body >_< my joints especially my knees start aching and back too when it starts to get cold. I need to follow the geese's example and migrate to warm climates for winter or something.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:56 AM   #987 
weluvbettas

RANT: Aladdin is dying and there's nothing i can do. :(
weluvbettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:27 AM   #988 
wallywestisthebest333

BS: LOL! That's a good thing! =]
SK: I know your pain. XD Awesome about your new friends! :D
muffin: My sister is in the same boat. I'm sorry it's so stressful. :[
OFL: Wow! D: That's weird! Glad your house is ok!
wlb: OH NO!!!! D: What happened to him? :'C I hope everything gets better!

Rant: I'm INCREDIBLY behind on schoolwork, service learning hours, and I have a field trip I forgot about this Sunday. My parents are coming up this weekend and because of the field trip I won't see them as long. :'c Also my sister can't come. I really miss her. :'c

Anti-Rant: MY FAMILY'S VISITING THIS WEEKEND!!!!! :D AND MOUNTAIN JUSTICE FALL SUMMIT IS NEXT WEEKEND! :D I'm so excited! I can't wait to go back to Kayford Mountain and talk to some of the friends I've made! :D I also got an AWESOME Mountain Top Removal t-shirt! :D I'll be wearing it that weekend! (Oct 22nd-24th)
If anyone's interested in learning about Health Problems in the Appalachias and Mountain Top Removal gimme a shout. =]

Last edited by wallywestisthebest333; 10-13-2010 at 10:31 AM.
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:37 AM   #989 
nochoramet

My rant of the day is... I'm just ready for the weekend.
Anti-rant: I'm soooo excited for next weekend!!! Me and my boyfriend are going back down to his music teacher's house for the day and it's so much fun watching him go all music-nerd with the guitar stuff everywhere. I know very little about music but I really enjoy watching him get excited :D it's like watching a kid at christmas in Toys R Us!
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 02:28 PM   #990 
vaygirl

Rant!!! My dog has had the runs for just about a week now. She wakes me up all night long to go out. I love her but I just wanna sleep through a night! I'm sure she has giardia. Again. She thinks goose poo is a delicacy. GAH!!!!!!!!

Anti rant - My 10 year wedding anniversary is tomorrow. :D
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou